Wedding

Wedding

A Chapter by Kamari's

Maribel arrived to the wedding holding Benjamins and Beatrixs hands walking them to their assigned seats. Maribel sat down and put Beatrix in her lap to fix her bowtie in her hair .
Beatrix amazingly saw Thelma before Maribel did "Mommy, look!" Maribel turned to be stunned by Thelmas beautiful wedding gown and Thelma herself looked gorgeous , Benjamin stood up in his chair and shouted "Auntie Twelma Pwetty!"

Maribel laughed and awed like everyone else , before making Benjamin sit down.
Maribel felt a tear come to her eye as she saw her father walking Thelma down the aisle to Nelson .
Pastor Simon began to speak " We are all gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Thelma Beatrix Coles and Nelson Benjamin Passage ." The Pastor turned to Nelson "Nelson do you take Thelma as your wife in sickness and in health ,for rich and for poor , and for better or for worse?"

Nelson smiled "I do." The Pastor turned to Thelma "Thelma do you take Nelson as your husband in sickness and in health , for rich and for poor, and for better or for worse?" Thelma started to cry as she said "I do!" The Pastor smiled "By the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife , you may miss the bride."

Everyone clapped and hollered as Nelson kissed Thelma. The rest of the night everybody danced and mingled ,Maribel laughed as Nelson let Beatrix dance on his shoes and Benjamin was on Maribels and Nelsons fathers lap holding his poker chips for him.
Maribel smiled as she noticed a small figure in a pink dress in the corner , Maribel was happy Clementine showed up and it felt like for tonight at least everything was alright.


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on July 20, 2014
Last Updated on July 20, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's