The truth

The truth

A Poem by Kamari's

The truth is I don't want to waste my time .

The truth is I know who I am and I will never change .

The truth is I am a smartass , in some areas a know it all , I can be a b***h and not ashamed of it, and I rather hang around guys half the time because I can't stand stuffy girls or girls who look like Barbie.

The truth is I am no saint in fact sometimes I prefer being a sinner it is just easier half the time.

The truth is the reason why I'm writing this is because at times it's hard to be honest and make the words come out right .

The truth is I am an odd unusual young woman and that's what I like the most about myself that I am different.

The truth is I am a blunt person and half the time don't care what comes out of my mouth.

The truth is that no one is alike and no one is perfect in fact perfection is a perception of ones ideas.

The truth is I am not flawless , I am not a very confident person , i am not a saint, I do not have wealth, and I am not the smartest person in the world.

The truth is I may not be a lot of things but I am proud to be the things I am and damn proud of the person I am.

© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It scares me just starting this as the word is daunting probably becuase in my mind the truth is boring. god knows that if you read a book like perceval and somone came and said: don't even start that rubbish the truth is that all he needs to do is ask the right question forget about reading a gazzilion of pages. Oh you would go and throw the book away. So when I read this I have a semantical moment which interferes with my reading and my understanding. An absolute is defines as: viewed or existing independently and not in relation to other things; not relative or comparative.

And as I struggle through the reading all the way I have to admit it your certanty bothers me imensly. There are aspects that shine through that you seems to be productive and clever and secure of yourself and yet you like to play and be naughty although secure you struggle with it. You seem tactless that you consider yourself unique yet accepting of your own shortcomings.

It reminded me of a song: In confidence I thrive. My reign: supremacy. I speak no word unheard.
Re-motivate me. I'm all there is to be. An omnipotent being so complete in my diversity

Thankyou.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

We all struggle with things and I wrote this because I can not be myself around certain people or in.. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
the truth is i like this poem. i cannot agree with everthing put some parts looks like from my life. i also feel difirent and have problem with the truth at the life. thank you you write this cause i know i am not alone with my feelings

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

I'm glad it touched you

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 20, 2014
Last Updated on September 23, 2014

Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


RED RED

A Poem by Rob Santana


Lost Lost

A Poem by TheLostMind