Age 2

Age 2

A Chapter by Kamari's

Maribel was tired as she drove home from One way . Maribels back ached as she pulled up to her driveway. Maribel slowly walked into her house seeing her father on the couch.
Maribel smiled as she set her purse down "Dad I'm home." Maribels father stood up "I see, the kids were angels." Maribel nodded " Thats good ,have you talked to Nelson?" Maribels father yawned " Yes and I know that he and Thelma are getting married next month."

Maribel laughed "Dad you know what I mean about giving away Thelma." Maribel s father scoffed "I know her dad is dead and her mom disowned her but I still feel like it's not my place." Maribel looked at him "Dad is it your place to be my babysitter?" Maribels father groaned " Princess, you need help and I don't want the kids to be watched by a stranger."
Maribel stretched "I guess , has Clementine showed up yet?" Maribels father stared at her "No , now princess don't worry she'll show up for the wedding." Maribel frowned " She didn't show for the twins birthdays, and Beatrix has her middle name ."
Maribels father leaned on the counter " I know, but she does this I mean why did you give Beatrix her middle name? And Benjamin's middle name is Thomas after Tom explain that?" Maribel scratched her head

"Clementine told me to tell the kids of the good times of her and I thought of the days before all that stuff happened, Clementine was sweet, brave, and said what I was on her mind I wanted Beatrix to have those traits so out of loving memory that's why and Benjamin is Tom's only son and I hate Tom but he gave me the greatest gift of all he made me a mother so that's why."

Maribels father nodded "That's a good reason , I mean I understood why you named Benjamin after Nelson and Beatrix after Thelma but I had always wondered why after Clementine and Tom now I know and agree ."
Maribel hugged her father "Well thanks dad for tonight I appreciate it." Maribels father hugged her back " My pleasure princess ,goodbye I love you."
Maribel pulled away " I love you too daddy, goodbye."


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on July 19, 2014
Last Updated on July 19, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's