Bringing the babies home

Bringing the babies home

A Chapter by Kamari's

Maribel sat in the back of the car with her children on their way home.
Thelma looked back to Maribel " They are beautiful." Maribel nodded, Maribel was tired from getting the kids in the car , Maribel was ready to be home with her children.
The car stopped at Maribels' house , but she noticed that there were a lot of cars' in her yard as Maribel unbuckeled herself she noticed Nelson was getting her son out of the car as Thelma was getting her daughter.
Maribel looked at them " What's going on?" Thelma helped her out of the car "Well we all decided you may need some help with Beatrix and Benjamin so all of came over to give you some help."
Maribel was too tired to refuse and let Thelma and Nelson carry her children inside as she , trudged behind as she entered her house she realized that everyone she knew was there. Maribel smiled " hello everybody." Maribels father was the first to approach her
"Hey princess , are those the children?" Maribel nodded yes as Nelson showed her son Benjamin to their father. Maribel looked at her father as he took Benjamin into his arms "He is just perfect ... Hey little guy I am your Grandfather."
Maribel was so focused on her father, that she did not hear Judd come up behind her " Well I will be damned you are a mom now ." Maribel smiled " Yes I am Judd ,listen I was wondering if I could take off two weeks till I find a sitter."
Judd nodded "Of course, I remember when Daisy had our daughter Lucy but as for a sister me and Thelma have that handled ." Maribel raised an eyebrow as Thelma came up to her cradling Beatrix "Maribel ,we all thought about a good sitter for the kids when you go back to work and you and Nelsons dad has offered to watch them ."
Maribel looked to her father "Dad? What does mom say?" Maribels father looked to her " Honey your mom left me after the night you two fought. So I am free to do as I wish , and spending time with my grandchildren is what I want to do." Maribel felt shocked " Mom left are you okay and how are you going to make the bills?"
Maribels father smiled and looked to her and Nelson "Kids don't worry I am taking the morning shifts and extra time on Saturdays to make the bills and Judd and I agreed that you'd get Saturday off so I can work , but beside that I am your babysitter."
Maribel smiled " If you are sure dad?" Maribels father nodded "Yes now enjoy the party it is for you and the kids."



© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on July 18, 2014
Last Updated on July 18, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's