Hospital

Hospital

A Chapter by Kamari's

Maribel waited for the doctor to give them the news she looked at Nelson was asleep in the chair. Maribel looked up as docter Yaz walked up to her " Are you Miss.Coles family."
Maribel nodded and elbowed Nelson awake , docter Yaz looked at them "Miss. Coles has some bruises on her ribs and a broken nose but other than that she is fine."
Maribel stood up " Can we see her?" Docter Yaz smiled "Yes , follow me ."' Maribel and Nelson followed docter Yaz to Thelmas room as the docter opened the door, they saw Thelma she looked so small and frail.
Doctor Yaz walked in front of the bed "Miss.Coles , your family is here." Thelma slowly opened her eyes "Maribel... Nelson?" Maribel rushed to her bedside "Hey shug we're here ." Nelson walked to the other side and held Thelmas hand "Hey there ,Thelma how are you feeling?"
Thelma smiled "I feel like s**t , Nelson ...but that what happens when you have a s**t head for  cousin." Maribel sat in silence not sure what to say , Nelson continued to talk for the both of them "I wish I had been there before , he did this." Thelma slowly put her hand on Nelsons face "Not all men are as good as you Nelson and I have a tendency to have bad ones get to me faster than the good ones."
Nelson held Thelmas hand on his face, Maribel looked at them and coughed "You two should just get married already." Nelson and Thelma blushed as they looked at her , Thelma laughed "Maribel, you have amazing timing." Marbel smiled " Well I hope you are ready to come home."
Thelma smiled "As long as I can get a rum and coke when we get home." Maribel shook her head "Of course what else is a better welcome home present." Thelma looked to Nelson "A marriage proposal." 


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha. Funny last line.
Glad to see there was a climax in the action.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Yes I agree I thought maybe the two supporters of maribel should be together

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
1 Review
Added on June 25, 2014
Last Updated on June 25, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's