A Long Day

A Long Day

A Chapter by Kamari's

 Maribl was exshausted as Nelson pulled in front of Thelmas house ,Nelson looked at her "Maribel is it okay if i stay the night I just need to sleep after today." Maribel nodded , but she froze as she stepped out of the car see regonized the blue SUV in Thelmas drive Maribel panickedshe looked to Nelson and saw the same expression.
Maribel ran inside the house with Nelson on her heels as they entered the living room they saw Thelma laying in the floor her face was bloody and sitting in a recliner facing them was Tom. Maribel looked at Tom "What did you do?!" Tom smiled "The b***h wouldn't shut up , don't worry she's still breathing ." 
Nelson took a step toward Thelma ,Tom showed he had a pistol "Nelson, let her be before I decide I don't want her to breath or you ." Maribel stepped toward Tom "Tom you need to leave ." Tom chuckled "No without you and my kids ." Nelson pushed Maribel bhind him "Tom , you need to leave before you do anything else stupid ." 
Tom stood up and looked at Maribel "Fine , I'll go for now but when your alone I'll come back for you and my kids ."
as Tom left Maribel rushed to Thelma , Nelson had already put Thelma in his lap Maribel bent down to her and cupped her face "Thelma... please wake up." Thelma laid bloodied and battered in Nelsons lap un responsive Maribel starred to cry as she tried to wipe away the dry blood "Thelma..shug come on stay with me wake up .. please wake up."
 Nelson gently lied Thelmas head on the floor "I'm going to call for an ambulance stay with Thelma." Maribel sobbed as she took her brother place and held Thelmas head "Thelma please wake up! I can't do this without you please wwwake up I neeed youuuu!" Maribels sobs began to turn into hiccups , Maribel barley noticed a small hand touching her face "Mar...." Maribel looked down and saw two green eyes looking at her "Thellmaa" Maribel held Thelmas hand on her face "Thelma hoold on Nelsons getting help." 
Maribel saw Thelma smile as paramedics burst through the door "Mam please ,let back away we need to take the patient to the hospital." Maribel stood up and let the paramedics put Thelma on  gurny "I need to ride, I'm the closest family she has ." The paramedics nodded Maribel looked at Nelson who was alread grabbing car keys "Maribel go ahead I'll be at the hospital  right behind you."
Maribel nodded and got into the ambulance with Thelma and was pained that this long day was not over yet and for the first time in a long time she prayed for Thelma to be okay.


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on June 13, 2014
Last Updated on June 13, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's