The monster and The angle

The monster and The angle

A Chapter by Kamari's
"

This chapter I hope really shows the personailty of the parents

"
Maribel shuddered as she and Nelson approached  the door to thier parents house , as she knocked she felt as sick as she did six months earlier when she had been at her mothers mercy. Maribel and Nelsons mother soon opened the door wearing a tank top and flannel pajamas, thier mother looked at them "Well isn't this a surprise , you two going to come in or just stand there?"
Maribel walked in behind Nelson she saw her father sitting on the couch and her mothr sat next to him. Maribel stood infront of them with Nelson at her side "Mom , dad I want to tell you something." Thier mother shrugged while thier fathers ears perked , yet it was thier  mother who spoke first " Are you going to tell us or look stupid?" Marbel glared at her with anger "Ya the doctor called I'm having twins". Thier mother laughed "Do you want a f*****g medal?"
Maribel wanted to scream , but Nelson grabbed her arm giving her the please do not do this look. Thier father looked at her " Morticia be quite , princess that's amazing news congrats ." Maribel eased at thier fathers happiness for her, she sighed "Mom, I know me and you never really go along but I want the twins to knkw thier grandparenntts, so can you be decent for the twins?"
Thier mother got up even though she was at Maribels chin , Maribel was terrified "Sure, what the hell , Inmean they can't be as horribel as you were as a child." Maribel felt herself  snap she grabbed thier mothers arm "Excuse me?'' Thier mother sniered "Yeah  , you ran away at 12 and never called home when you left , maybe your runts will be grateful for wht elders do for them." Maribel got in her mothet face "You B***h!!!, I ran away to get away from fighting off your debts to uncle Carson, aunt Baylee-Ann, and uncle Wade you made your kids fight thiers in order to pay off your debts!"
Thier mother pushed  her "Yeag, so it only worked if you guys won, and that last debt you fought off i hade to still pay 200$ ." Maribel was grabbed by Nelson to restrain her "I almost died , if you remember cousin Othis stomped on me till i was half conscious !" Thier father walked over to her "Princess , your mom was wrong and i was wrong for not realizing what she was doing, shegf told me you guys werebonding as a family and it was only a Delaware family eventI should have known and stopped it I,m sorry princess and i'm sorry Nelson my boy i,m sory ... but you two need to go i'll handel your mom I love all of you ... please tell Clemmy that and that I'm sorry... now go I love you bye."
Maribel was about to say something  when Nelson grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out of thier parents home while thier father tamed thier mother . Nelson shut the door and put her in her car , yet he took the drivers seat as he drove away Maribel touched her stomach and all she wanted is for her son and daughter to have th heart and strength of their grandfather and uncle Nelson the two greatest men alive in her life.


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The father seems too calm for what information was just revealed.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Well he is and the reason is because he has to be married to her mother it's like a tornado and a pu.. read more
C. Rose

10 Years Ago

Nicely phrased.
Kamari's

10 Years Ago

I just finished a new chapter it's called bringing.g the babies home

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
1 Review
Added on June 12, 2014
Last Updated on June 12, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's