Nelson and Clementine

Nelson and Clementine

A Chapter by Kamari's

Maribel knocked on her brother Nelsons door,  Nelson opened the door yet looked horrible she knew the look and who it came from, Nelson looked at Maribel with pleading eyes his voice was rough "This is not a good time". 
Maribel swallowed her anger "She's here isn't she?" Nelson nodded "Let me in I have something to tell you both". Nelson knew there was no point fighting he slowly moved out of the door way ,Maribel entered her brothers two bedroom it had a small kitchen showing a hole in the wall above the sink and a half broken kitchen chair in the floor . Maribel walked in a little more , looked to her right seeing the drapes on the window behind the couch were shreded only slip of orange remained.
The brown colored couch laid Maribels older sister and Nelsons twin. Maribel looked at her sister Clementines hair was midnight black like Nelsons but it was cut to the end of her scalp and the right half was shave off, Clementine rolled over she opened her eyes they were muddy brown with no sign of remorse.
Maribel walked up to her "Hey I need to tell you and Nelson something". Clementine sat up showing her  mouth burns from her piped, Maribel sat beside her "I thought you were clean finally". Clementine lookedvat her with disgust "F**k you Maribel,  I got high because I nned to be energetic for my interview!" Maribel sighed "No one is going to hire a addict sis, and you know bub has to call your probation officer if he sees you high!" 
Clementine scoffed and scratched her arm out of paranoia "That b*****d already has dipshit , he called right before your a*s got here." Maribel stood up "Listen im having twins a boy and girl and I want you to be around to see them grow up, but you have to be sober." Clementine looked up at her , there was a knock at the door Nelson opened up the door Clementines probation officer walked in and stood in the door way "Miss. Passage you broke probation I was notified by Mr. Passage requesting I come get you immediatley."
 Clementine stood up she was wearing a light gren dress that showed her thin body her collar bone sticking out and her legs could be snapped in . Even her feet that wear sporting black sandals showcased bones and bruises from kicking in Nelson wall.
Clementine looked at Maribel " I won't promise anything but I may not even try but try to only tell the twins of the good days of me if i'm not sober." Maribel nodded and tried not to cry as for the fifth she saw her sister in cuffs. Nelson shut the officer and their sister and walked to Maribel, Nelson hugged her as he said "Congrats". Maribel realised she was in tears as he pulled away she looked at him"Do you need cleaning up?" Nelson smiled and nodded, as they cleaned Maribel realized her brother needed her as much as she needed him in eachothers battels hers was with the her parents and possibly bieng a single mother and his was with thier drugged out sister whom he had always taken care of since she first needed a place to stay when they were 19 to now. Maribel was happy to have him but she knew he would also need her and that was a responsibility she was proud to take so as her thought of realization finished she smiled as she continued to clean with at her brothers side like it had always been.


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really enjoyed it, I thought it flowed nicely and, just essentially enjoyed it. Simple as that. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Thanks hicks may I say your review was well wrote

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 11, 2014
Last Updated on June 11, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's