Godmother

Godmother

A Chapter by Kamari's

Maribel walked into the house that Thelma owned it was a two story made of brick with a white oak wrap around porch. Maribel was in the door way looking at her friend who was sitting at the kitchen table only 28 footsteps awat yet as she made her way to the table she pause in the door frame into the kitchen Thelma rose her head showing a black eye.
Maribel sat across from her " Thelma what happened ?" Thelma looked at her with tears in her eyes " Tom came by asking to see you, Itold him to go to hell and well he punched me i beat his a*s and had Office Kylers to arrest him, he did but he will be out in three months ". Maribel sat there in shock " I am so sorry Thelma ".
Thelma laughed "Mar dont be Tom is an idiot who needed a whopping, anyways you said the doctor is suppose to call did he?" Maribel nodded Thelma grabbed her hand "What did he say is the baby okay?" Maibel smiled " It is actually now babies there is two a boy and a girl". 
Thelma laughed "Well those two will be thicker than thieves". Maribel frowned " I know two babues are a lot if you want me to move out i understand." Thelma grabbed Maribels hand again " Maribel of course not you are like my sister and i am the munchkins godmother, plus I won't ever be able to have kids remember so having you and the twins around will be my family". Maribel smiled " What if you meet mister right?" Thelma scoffed "well he will be apart of this brady bunch listen  I  want to help raise the twins with you and any man i meet has to accept it".
Maribel got up a went to Thelma and hugged her "Thank you T". Thelma hugged her back "My pleasure". Maribel began to walk out the house Thelma gave her a confused look " Where are you going ?" Maribel sighed " To Nelsons to give him the news". Thelma smiled "Tell him i said hi and if you run by your moms tell her i said she can kiss my a*s".
Maribel laughed "I will bye i will be home soon". Thelma waved bye as Maribel left to her brothers to introduce him to baby 1 and baby 2.


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It made me happy that you made Thelma a strong character that could take Tommy in a fight and not just a "weak woman".


Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

I'm hoping to do there friendship like fried green tomatoes

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
1 Review
Added on June 9, 2014
Last Updated on June 9, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's