6 months later

6 months later

A Chapter by Kamari's

Maribel sat in one of the booths in One Way, she looked at her swollen belly and sighed it has been six months since she left Tom and temporarily moved into her parents home but over all she was now six months pregnant. Luckily her freind Thelma let her live with her after Maribels mother became to much to bear for her.
Maribel was sad because Tom had not even called once to apologize, Maribel began cry over it until her cellphone rang she whipped her tears as she answered '' Hello"  a gruff voice  started to speak "Yes, hello is this Maribel it's doctor Plays from the hospital." 
Maribel smiled "Yes this is her" doctor Plays cleared his throat "Well mam we have the gender of your baby but the reason it took us awhile to get back is we have some news about the baby". Maribels' heart sank "What is it ?" doctor Plays coughed on the other end  "Well we found out it is not one baby but twins congratulations".
Maribel laughed out of joy and nervousness "Twins, what is thier gender ?!" doctor Plays answered "One girl and one boy both healthy congratulation". Maribel hung up and smiled she did not care anymore about Tom, it was now only about the twins. Maribel got up and was ready to get home to tell Thelma she was having twins, Maribel  touched her stomach "Your godmother is going to be surprised you two". 


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

If you have the time, I recommend not skipping forward six months. I'm sure the reader would love for you to show them the stress of living with her mother and how she feels about leaving Tom.

Great last line :) Really makes the reader like the main character.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Well you see I skipped because I'm going to show her as a mother taking care of her children against.. read more
A woman does not need a man to feel strong and live her life. Her child and its happiness makes her strong and thriving. Very beautiful write. Do read this peace on the similar lines I had written some time ago
http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/avinash_21k/1161503/

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Thank you this book is actually a dedication too my mother who raised three children for a long time.. read more
Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Own sorry ha

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 8, 2014
Last Updated on June 8, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's