One Way

One Way

A Chapter by Kamari's
"

hope you like the godmother

"

Maribel arrived at One Way, it was a hole in the wall bar it was attached to a gas station.

 Maribel entered the bar and was hit by nausea from the stink of burgers' and old liquor stains, she wanted to go home before Judd or Thelma caught her ; but she knew she was too late when Pour Some Sugar On Me came on from the jukebox.

"Hey sis" Maribel looked over to the old jukebox which was under a 12 point bucks antlers and leaning on the jukebox was Thelma Coles she was tall for a woman she was  6 foot 2 in flip flops which always made Maribel wonder why she wore 3 inch black stilettos' she was in her usual get up her curly mousy brown hair with the tint of strawberry red in it feel over her face and down to her waist she wore ripped jeans and a pale green tank- top she smiled big at Maribel "Well have something to say?" Maribel rolled her eyes' "Yeah looks like I may be having a bar brat".

 Thelma laughed and grabbed her anorexic stomach "Damn girl don't you know how to use a condom?'" Maribel half smiled and flipped her off as she slid under the bar "It was a surprise" Thelma climbed over and got right in front of her as she grabbed for the Margarita glasses' "Hey listen I don't mean to bust your chops' but I know Toms' an a*s hell he is my cousin"; Maribel smiled "Don't be sorry it's the only normal thing out of this weekend and besides you are my only friend".

There was a whistle from behind her as she turned around she say Judd Michaels he was 5 foot 3 had long slver hair that was braided to his shoulder blades he had a full beard and a cigarette in his mouth he wore the look of true grit mixed with the godfather appearance and attire with pride he was a small fat a*****e who was practically Maribel's' and Thelma's' fraternal grandfather "Well s**t am I chopped f*****g liver ?'' Maribel coughed "No you are a sack of s**t!' Thelma practically fell down laughing.

Judd looked at her "Well at least I know how to keep it in my pants" Maribel rolled her eyes' and let Judd do his cowboy walk to his chair in the back of the bar at the table right next to the jukebox.

 Maribel started to get a beer out for Thelma when she grabbed her shoulder; Maribel turned to face a serious faced Thelma "Hey sis ; I am happy for you and if things go more sour I am and have always been on your side".

 Maribel smiled and hugged her "Hell I hope so you are going to be named godmother to the bar brat" Thelma hugged back as Judd about fell out of his chair laughing "God help that child with Maribel as a mom and Thelma as the fairy f*****g godmother!".

 Thelma flipped him off and turned to Maribel "I am honored to be the bar brat godmother and will take my role with great happiness" as Maribel hugged her one more time; the early drinkers came in for a Bud Light to start of their liquored soaked night; as Richard climbed to his stool for his beer Maribel smirked for she was glad to be having One Ways' first bar brat ad he or she will be raised by her, her family, and the bar family and she could not think of any better way to raise her unborn child as she popped off the Bud Light cap and handed it to Richard with her famous hit me with your best shot smile.



© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

https://diigo.com/020fnt
Copy paste the above link to see my annotations.
Let me know if the "diigo" annotations are helpful to you.
Green highlighting means I liked it.
Pink highlighting means start a new paragraph.
Yellow highlighting means there is a typo.

Posted 10 Years Ago


C. Rose

10 Years Ago

Weird. Not all the highlighting is showing up. All that's missing is me just saying new paragraph ne.. read more
Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Inbox the link its the only way I can get to it
So i love this book keep up the great work i can't wait to read more of this book

Posted 10 Years Ago


melissa

10 Years Ago

You're welcome
Kamari's

10 Years Ago

:) I appreciate the reviews
melissa

10 Years Ago

You're welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 27, 2014
Last Updated on April 27, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's