One year later

One year later

A Chapter by Kamari's

Annette was walking down her home where George was waiting with the will of their parents they had perished in a house fire over the summer , Annette sniffed at the memory of their parents Estelle and Mason. Annette had asked her father once why he loved her mom when she was five, her father out her on his lap "Annette I love your mother because the first time I meet her was with your uncle Jude and when I walked up to her and said hi she looked at me with her big brown eyes' and said the proper way is to say hello; and from then on I knew that your mom was going to be the rock to keep me from flying away". Annette sobs at the memory because she always wanted to meet someone to be like her mother and father. Annette walked up to her brothers apartment to see not only her brother George waiting but there was also Paul, Aubrey, Cole, and Ryan they all looked at her an George hugged her "I know I miss them too, they're here to remember mom, dad, uncle Jude, aunt Chloe, and aunt Rozalynn to just remember them when they were alive". Annette sat down in the dusty brown recliner preparing to share her memories of her mother and father along with her aunts' and uncle amongst the rest of the children of the group of five.


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This a really amazing book I can't wait to read more keep up the great work

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

I will continue to write this and I am honored you think I should be published maybe one day

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
1 Review
Added on April 20, 2014
Last Updated on April 20, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's