The Group Of Five

The Group Of Five

A Chapter by Kamari's
"

the final chapter in Flower Blossom hope all of you enjoy

"

 Mason and Estelle held each others' hands as they walked up to the giant oak tree in the protected woods of their hometown.


 Estelle smiled " Do you remember when they announced that these woods' were the last ones left of the forest that the town built on?'', Mason laughed "Yeah, and Mr. Howard looked at us and said and no one should be horsing around on the treasured land". Estelle pulled out a tiny box shoe box splattered with paint from one of Chloe's' crazy painting sprees.

 Mason kissed Estelle's' forehead, " I know it's hard". Estelle opened the box to show Chloe's' charm bracelet, Jude's' pocket watch, and Rozalynn's' silver coin three out of the group of fives' treasures.



Estelle sobbed "I remember our last night here, when Chloe actually beat Rozalynn at poker and Jude had to time the argument on that pocket watch, me and you always trying to make logic behind all the arguments' ", Mason chuckled "hey I loved that night it was the night I proposed remember?" Estelle nodded "Chloe cheered at us while Rozalynn and Jude sang he's a jolly good fellow while passing out beers." They both laughed at the memory and placed their own treasures' in the box. " that night we all promised that all our dearest belongings be buried together so we could always be the group of five". Estelle began to sob again as she put dice in the box for she and her sister had a saying when life got complicated "Its' how you roll the dice".  Estelle loved logic yet life there was no logic so the only logic to her was that saying.


 Mason took the box and out in a bronze metal in the shape of a of a airplane because  he was a dreamer like the Wright brothers' were in making evolution, Mason was a dreamer and as he put his treasure in the box he and Estelle Buried the box under the tree where the group of five hung out , Laughed, and enjoyed life. Now  the group of five can always be together till the end as they all wanted it that way.


Estelle and Mason left together holding each other , happy that now the group can be together again and to the very end.


  Chloe- The Artist, Jude- The father, Rozalynn - The fighter/Protector, Estelle-The Logic, and Mason - The Inventor

they all came together to create the group of five and will die as the group of five.

Together or apart the group of five they are flower blossom forever blooming as individuals and together they shall be forever be a flower blossom that never stops blooming.



© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

When you get this book done i hope you get it published because I want a copy of this book

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

That would be a dream come true
Nice ending well written. Only thing to say here is space out you dioluge makes it easier to the reader as to who is saying what. Well done

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Thank you I'm thinking if adding more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 19, 2014
Last Updated on April 19, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's