Mason

Mason

A Chapter by Kamari's

  Mason Neil Backshore  was the second oldest out of the group at age 18.

  He was the inventor of the group, like the Wright brothers' he wanted to make the next revolution in technology; he was a tall fellow at 6 foot 2 had shaggy blonde hair and a crooked smile but inside much like Estelle he had a crazy imagination that never quit but unlike Estelle he was all dreams and would do anything to make them real when she was based on logics and stayed on the ground.

 Estelle and Mason were destined to be together from the first time Jude had introduced them; the two brains' feel in love instantly. Mason married Estelle when he was 24 and she was 23 they lived happily, until they realized they were the only ones left out of the group of five and that is when their journey back home began they left their child Annette and George with Masons' mother; then they were off to their hometown in Crow County.

 



© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this book keep up the great work and keep sending me more to read i love reading them

Posted 10 Years Ago


No reviews here best one yet but still look it over to make sure.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Will do thank you

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 19, 2014
Last Updated on April 19, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114