Rozalynn and Estelle

Rozalynn and Estelle

A Chapter by Kamari's
"

third chapter Im sorry for making all of you wait I am having trouble with my computer hope all of you enjoy

"

 Rozalynn and Estelle were twins' yet they were not identical in anyway even though they looked like clones of the other.

  Rozalynn was the athlete some people called her the female Babe Ruth; Estelle was the brain she was always the top of the class and was determined to be the next Mendel in genetics, Rozalynn dreamed of being the next Bruce Lee in martial arts'.

 Estelle was cheerful and a walking library while Rozalynn dripped with sarcasm as she spoke and was a warrior from the time she could walk. Estelle was the brain of the group of five while Rozalynn was the protector and would go flying into a fight if one person looked at the group wrong.

 

    Rozalynn and Estelle were the middle children at age 17; now at age 41 only Estelle was alive for Rozalynn died from trying to defend herself from a mugger in the street yet her fist couldn't beat a gunshot to her lung. Rozalynn had a husband name Luis Hank and two twin boys Cole and Ryan. Rozalynn like the others had left something behind which was her lucky coin it was a one silver dollar coin she had found when she was ten and believed it had kept her safe in all the fights she won; ironically the night she was shot her coin was found on her nightstand instead of her jean pockets'.

 

  Estelle received the coin because even so different Rozalynn and her were eachothers best friend and will be remembered as the fighter and protector she was in the group of five by her one silver dollar coin.



© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is amazing book I hope you continue to write more of this book

Posted 10 Years Ago


1st sentence: one another (at the end)
2nd sentence: period after Ruth.
3rd sentence: period after genetics.
4th sentence: get rid of the ' after arts.

This one is better but still needs some work.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Thank you I'll will send you the book when it's done and happy Easter

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 19, 2014
Last Updated on April 19, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's