Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Jude

Jude

A Chapter by Kamari's
"

Second chapter will be edited tonight and the previous one

"

  Jude Henry Russo was a lawyer from the time he was five to when he actually became a lawyer.

 Jude was 19 and was the oldest out of the group of five he was a scrawny boy had light brown hair and was a head shorter than Chloe.

 Jude to this day wished he had married her, Jude was loyal and loved to win a debate he could read five books in a day of you let him he was quiet and meek but when Jude got riled up he was unstoppable.

 Jude loved Chloe and cried at her funeral; Jude was the lawyer of the group the one who wanted fairness and justice for all of them he was a problem solver and the parent to the group of five.

 Jude is now 42 not married and only one kid he had swore he would never marry unless it was to Chloe.

 Jude was the yin and yang of the group to stand for what is right and what is wrong that is why when he died in a car crash at age 46 everyone cried for the lost parent and leader of the group behind and what he left behind not to his son Paul but gave it to his best friend was the old pocket watch he carried around with a inscription he put in it one the last night he and the group of five hung out live for Justice , Harmony, and to live for what Is right in the world.

His son Paul tried to steal the silver pocket watch until the close friend who it was rightfully given to caught the boy and held him as he cried and took the watch Jude Henry Russo died of a tragic car accident and will be remembered as the parent , lawyer, and peace keeper of the group by the gold locket watch with his philosophy to life : Live for Justice,Harmony,and live for what is write.



© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

So far i love reading this book keep up the great work and keep them coming

Posted 10 Years Ago


I would look over chap 1 & 2 (or all of them again) it seems like a bunch of redundant phrases. 'The laywer' is repeated two or three times; one in the beginning then middle and at the end. 'Group of five' repeated twice. 'What is right' repeated twice. My suggestion is find new ways to explain to the reader how your characters are. As a writer you don't want to repeat yourself over and over otherwise the readers won't take a liking to your work. Also you seem to have a bunch of runon sentences try to find a way to construct them better. (Last two paragraphs seem to be this way). Just my personal opinion.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Thank you I'm going back and editing
Aw, this was really nice. I would work on spelling and punctuations. but still nonetheless good.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

It will be edited tonight along with the rest of the book

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 18, 2014
Last Updated on April 18, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's