Flower blossom

Flower blossom

A Book by Kamari's
"

Hello this is a new book I will continue this and angels at the same time please give me any comments or anything you feel about either .

"

© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

You've got a great group of characters going. It is vital for your writing to remember to show and not tell. You told be about how the group fits together and their different passions; now go back as show me. Show me Chloe's artistic side by having her paint and dance in a unique way. Show me Rozalynn's bravery. Show me Estelle's carefully laid out plans. Show me why Mason and Estelle love each other.

Show means write out the scene. Don't tell me Rozalynn died. If you aren't comfortable with writing the death scene - then write her friends getting the news - how they felt - if they needed to sit down - if someone offered them a glass of water.

In the last chapter (The Group of Five) - you do show and not tell when they bury the treasures together. Now try to make the rest of the chapters like your last chapter.

I enjoyed how you linked each character with their treasure.

Keep at it :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

I thought I did rozalynns death well but I can do better and thank you I also finished my first chap.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 16, 2014
Last Updated on April 17, 2014

Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's