Head shoulder knees and toes

Head shoulder knees and toes

A Screenplay by Kamari's
"

This is my first screen play ever if any notes or tips I would appricate thank you

"
Scene "in a summer apartment during midday ; inside is young Johnny Kies is sitting across the long wooden table from Detective Marlo looking like he had seen a ghost ". Detective Marlo :"you may be wondering why I am here Johnny ". Kies :" listen you dumb pig , I honestly don't give a rats a*s why you are here ". Marlo shakes his head at the young mans stupidity , Detective Marlo:"you make want to reconsider that feeling " Johnny snorts in disbelief "why is that copper?" Detective Marlo:"Oliver Pratt is dead Johnny ; and your finger prints are on the gun that was at the scene and his left arm is missing " Johnny lookes scared " I didn't kill olly he is .. Was my friend ". Detective get up to get behind Johnny " come on Johnny the other investigators need to ask qeustion". Johnny looks panicked he darts toward the kitchen and get a butchers knife , Detective Marlo :" Johnny put down the knife". Johnny rushes the Detective and stabs him seven times the Detective falls to the ground in a pool of his own blood as he lays there Johnny begin to clean up the mess " you stupid pigs why can't you stay out of people business ; I guess you'll be on the menue for dinner now ".

© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

Space each character out or in other words space each line of dioluge. Once you do this I will come back and read it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Scene: In a summer apartment during midday; inside is young Johnny Kies is sitting across the long wooden table from Detective Marlo looking like he had seen a ghost.

Detective Marlo: "You may be wondering why I am here Johnny ".
Johnny Kies : "Listen you dumb pig, I honestly don't give a rat's a*s why you are here ".
(Marlo shakes his head at the young mans stupidity)
Detective Marlo: "You may want to reconsider that feeling "
(Johnny snorts in disbelief)
Johnny Kies: "Why is that copper?"
Detective Marlo: "Oliver Pratt is dead Johnny; and your finger prints are on the gun that was at the scene and his left arm is missing".
(Johnny looks scared)
Johnny Kies: "I didn't kill Olly! He is .. was my friend ".
(Detective Marlo gets up to get behind Johnny)
Detective Marlo: "Come on Johnny, the other investigators need to ask you some questions".
(Johnny looks panicked he darts toward the kitchen and get a butchers knife)
Detective Marlo: "Johnny put down the knife".
(Johnny rushes the Detective and stabs him seven times. The Detective falls to the ground in a pool of his own blood. As he lies there Johnny begins to clean up the mess.)
Johnny Kies: "You stupid pigs. Why can't you stay out of people business? I guess you'll be on the menu for dinner now ".

In a screen play, the majority of the content is be dialogue. Explaining stage directions is allowable, but it shouldn't be flourished and dramatically descriptive.
What was going on with other investigators needing to ask Johnny questions?

Exciting beginning. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

All will be explained
C. Rose

10 Years Ago

!!! I just associated the title "Head Shoulders Knees and Toes" with the content. Is Johnny going to.. read more
Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Now now I cannot reveal my secrets can I ? All will be shown in scene two head shoulder knees and to.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 15, 2014
Last Updated on April 15, 2014

Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chloe Chloe

A Chapter by Kamari's