Frayah the unstopable dancer.

Frayah the unstopable dancer.

A Story by Lexi-lou
"

Just a silly little story I spent my day writing

"
Freya the Unstoppable Dancer
Freya was an anomaly, a rhythmic enigma wrapped in a tiny human package. From the moment her stubby little legs could support her weight, she was tapping out a rhythm that only she could hear. Her parents, a patient pianist and a stoic surgeon, were baffled yet charmed by their daughter’s incessant movement. Classical symphonies, rock anthems, and even the hum of the refrigerator became soundtracks to Freya’s world.
By the age of five, the local playground was her personal stage. Swings transformed into tango partners, the slide became a samba slope, and the sandbox was a ballet pit. Children, initially perplexed, soon found themselves captivated by her infectious energy, their own games forgotten as they became an impromptu audience. School was a chaotic ballet of numbers, history, and science. Multiplication tables were foxtrots, historical events were waltzes, and scientific experiments were unpredictable cha-chas. Her teachers, while bewildered, were secretly amused by the girl who could turn any subject into a dance floor.
A turning point came when a world-renowned ballet company graced their town. With a child's audacity, Freya slipped backstage, a tiny tornado of pink tulle and pigtails. As the prima ballerina took her final bow, Freya, with a courage that belied her years, bounded onto the stage. The crowd, initially stunned, erupted into laughter and applause. The ballerina, instead of being offended, was enchanted. She saw in Freya a raw, untamed spirit that mirrored her own youthful passion.
From that moment, Freya was a star, albeit a rather unconventional one. Videos of her impromptu performances went viral, capturing the world's attention. She danced with penguins, cows, and even a grumpy old bus conductor, each encounter a testament to her ability to find rhythm in the most unexpected places. Her dance style was a wild, beautiful fusion of ballet, hip-hop, and everything in between. It was a reflection of her spirit - free, fearless, and utterly joyful.
Freya opened a dance school, a sanctuary for the rhythmically challenged and the creatively repressed. Her students, young and old, discovered that dancing wasn't just about steps and routines; it was about expressing oneself, letting go, and finding joy in movement.
As the years passed, Freya's hair turned silver, but her spirit remained as young as ever. She danced through life's joys and sorrows, finding rhythm in every heartbeat. When she finally took her last breath, it was said that she didn't die; she simply floated away on a melody, her spirit continuing to dance among the stars. And so, the legend of Freya, the unstoppable dancer, lives on, inspiring generations to find their own music and let their bodies be the instruments.

© 2024 Lexi-lou


Author's Note

Lexi-lou
Hope you enjoy my second silly story

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on August 19, 2024
Last Updated on August 19, 2024
Tags: Silly, Short story, dancing, funny

Author

Lexi-lou
Lexi-lou

About
Hay my name is Lexi. I love writing stories, singing and playing my vast collection of instraments. I hope you like my stories and have a great experience on my profile. Happy reading! xx more..

Writing
Polca pys Polca pys

A Story by Lexi-lou