15. ' Sweets '

15. ' Sweets '

A Chapter by Pancae

Although Delilah accepted Madison's conditions and was eager to start training as soon as possible, Nicole appeared to have other plans.
For as soon as Madison's face left the screen, Nicole relaxed her body and began walking towards the wall that Delilah walked through with Jared on her first day here. 
'' Hey. '' She called after Nicole, but didn't get any sort of acknowledgment from the wind woman. 
'' Hey ! Im talking to you ! '' Delilah called again.
'' Yea, yea. Calm it, kid. '' 
'' We were supposed to train. '' 
The blue haired girl started walking after Nicole as she neared the now  splitting wall. 
'' And we will. I haven't ate since yesterday morning. Give me a break. '' 
'' Bu- '' 
'' Not listening. '' 
And just like that her newly appointed mentor flew off. Literally. 
Delilah spared a small moment to check that Madison wasn't there and that nobody else was. Then she lost it.
'' How could she be so ignorant ?! '' 
With each word, a fire ball was blasted at the walls but no damage was done to them. 
'' Calm it ki- IM NOT EVEN A KID ! Alilah is out there, heaven knows where, and I'm supposed to sit here and.. and what ? UGH. If only Jared was here ! '' 
Then the girl turned all of her rage onto the liquid warmth that had already spread through her body. She tried to push it away and form a fireball a few feet away. Her dark eyes were fixed on the spot where she wanted to object to appear, but nothing happened. Then, as if on demand, something came floating up the spot where her eyes were fixed. At first Delilah thought that she managed to do something.. like spark up some sort of dark flame before she realized that the floating thing wasn't a flame but.. a box. 
The trugier almost automatically went back to being a solid, just in time for Delilah to touch the box without setting it on fire. 
As she neared the object, a person came into her line of vision. 
Standing just outside of the exit from the wall-hole-corridor-thing was Sindy Telsa.
'' I.. um.. I thought that you might be hungry ? '' 
For a few seconds the blue haired girl remained dumb-struck before picking up the floating box. 
'' Sandwiches ? '' 
Delilah asked casually. 
'' Of course not ! '' 
Sindy laughed before running up to Delilah to take the box from her. 
'' Its sweets ! '' 
Although she tried to look grateful, sweets didn't seem like an overly exciting thing to her right now and that seemed to show on her face because almost instantly Sindy began talking again.
'' Its not your kind of sweets though ! These ones are.. i dunno, different. Try ! '' 
And she forced an orange colored circle sweet in a transparent wrapper into Delilah's hand. 


© 2014 Pancae


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on July 1, 2014
Last Updated on July 1, 2014


Author

Pancae
Pancae

Hogwarts , House : Slytherin



About
I'm a -insert age here- year old that has many novel/story ideas but doesn't know where to share them. I don't know what to do with my life yet, but know that I enjoy creating different plot lines. more..

Writing
1. Prologue 1. Prologue

A Chapter by Pancae


2. Callum 2. Callum

A Chapter by Pancae


The Passing The Passing

A Book by Pancae