Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by Lee

The room was completely dark except for the light that shined from under the closed door. There was no furniture in the room only the closet directly a cross from me. I could see a teddy bear stuck between the door and I so badly had the urge to hold it. I had no idea where I was but there was a familiarity to the room. I could feel my heart throbbing in my chest and my blood racing through my veins. My mind started to think of every scary scenario possible but the sobbing coming from the right of me snapped me out of it. She had the prettiest brown long hair I'd seen and the palest skin, I could see every freckle on her arms. We were both curled up in a ball in the farthest corner of the room away from the door, her head was faced down into her knees and she held on to herself so tight her knuckles were white. I wanted to comfort the poor little thing, tell her everything was going to be okay but I couldn’t move. A noise from the door both caught our attention and I realized I was crying too. The sound of heavy boots were getting closer and closer to the door, I went to grab the girl to protect her from what ever was coming through that door and instead I was staring into big brown sad eyes. My big brown sad eyes.. Those freckles that ran across her two cheeks and nose were mine. Her lower lip that trembled with fear was the lip that I bit when my anxiety was through the roof. I could hear the knob on the door turning but I couldn’t look away from little three year old me.  She was looking at someone behind me and I wanted to look I just couldn’t tare my eyes from her. I saw an arm reach for her and she began to scream, I began to scream.

"Ana wake up please! It’s not real, open your eyes for me love."

I could feel the comfort of familiar arms wrapped around me. I opened my eyes and I was still in the unfamiliar dark room, I couldn’t stop screaming until I was out of that room. I could hear her voice begging me to wake up, to know this was just a dream. I felt my body go limp, my vision started to readjust itself and I was back in my room. I could feel my body fall back into bed, my eyes became heavy and I couldn’t fight being dragged back to sleep.



© 2016 Lee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on June 11, 2016
Last Updated on June 11, 2016


Author

Lee
Lee

Fairchild AFB, WA



About
I'm on here just to get some sort of feedback on some of my writing. I have not been writing all my 20 years of life, it has always been a goal to write an amazing story somewhat based on my life. S.. more..

Writing
Everlasting Everlasting

A Book by Lee