Her Requiem-Part One

Her Requiem-Part One

A Story by Lauren Writes

A haunting past riddled with shame, she feels the darkness closing in. It's all become unbearable, she feels as if she can longer breath. She pleads with herself to go on, but all that she has lived and breathed for is nothing but ashes. Those she loved are as ghosts, all but tormenting memories.


Face stained with tears, is she to make the choice to walk down the path to end it all, or can she stand and face the torments surrounding her hollow soul?


Fingers numb she has found herself giving in to the sinister taunts to end it all for she feels as if her souls departed already.


 

...Just a little further, you're almost there. The pain won't last, it will soon end! Just keep going and your story shall soon come to an end...


 

Thinking this will end her story she's chosen to take the path called death, but soon enough she discovers that her story has just begun.

 

 

© 2008 Lauren Writes


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on August 8, 2008
Last Updated on August 8, 2008

Author

Lauren Writes
Lauren Writes

South Florida, FL



About
If you read closely enough you will discover my feelings of joy, sorrow, passion, fear. My writing is here because I enjoy to write short stories, but be warned I tend to start a series and then neve.. more..

Writing