The Last Course With Dustin Timber

The Last Course With Dustin Timber

A Story by Lauren Writes
"

NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART! Cara was thrilled to win a dinner date with a famous celebrity, too bad she didn't realize what the main course would be!

"
 
Cara squealed in excitement when she saw the black limo pull into the driveway. “I can’t believe that I am have dinner with Dustin Timber at HIS house!” Cara said as she smoothed out the creases on her pink dress.
“I don’t see what the deal is! The guys not that great looking and he can’t sing to save his life. I don’t know why the hell he’s so famous. He has NO talent!” Cara’s sister Jessica mumbled as she sat on the sofa flipping through a magazine.
“Oh my god! My freak sister pulled her head out of her magazine to join society!
Shocker!” Cara responded, by sneering at her sister.
Jessica rolled her eyeballs at her sisters comment seeming unphased as the exchange of unkind words was in their daily routine.
“Well? How do I look?” Cara asked twirling around in her pink dress. Jessica shook her head as she glanced at her sister.
“Too much pink….” She responded dryly. “DUSTIN should LOOVE it!” Jessica replied with too much sarcasm.
Cara’s shoulders slumped forward as she let out an annoyed snort. “Geez. For a person in the “entertainment” buiz you sure hate celebrities!” Cara muttered as she turned and walked over to the mirror to do a final hair and make-up check.
Jessica’s jaw tightened. “How many freaking times do I have to tell you? Art is a lifestyle, a form of expression! Get it straight you dumb s**t!” Jessica growled.
The two sisters exchanged bitter glances when the doorbell rang.
“OH MY GOD!” Cara squealed. She raced towards the door before stopping suddenly as if she had run into a wall. “Get the door Jessica! He has to see my goddess like figure coming down the stairs!” Cara squawked as she bounded up the stairs.
Jessica just shook her head as she watched her younger sister bounded up the stairs.
She casually walked up to the door where she paused in front of the door,
She waited for the doorbell to ring again.
DING DONG!
“JESSICA ANSWER THE FU….” Cara shrieked from the top of the stairs but stopped when Jessica without any warning swung the door open.
“Hello!” Jessica said in an overly exuberant voice. “ Why hello! I am Dustin Timber. You must be the lucky young lady…” He paused to look at a piece of paper he held. Jessica raised her eyebrow at his pathetic attempt to “charm” her.
“CARA! You must be Cara and I must say you’re even more beautiful than I imagined!” Dustin replied with a cheesy smile. He reached out to grab Jessica’s hand to kiss it, only to have Jessica pull her arm back and motion for him to enter.
Jessica shut the door. Dustin uncomfortably stood in the entry. He opened his mouth to say something only to be cut off by Jessica yelling at the top of her lungs, “CARA!!!!!” Jessica turned around to see Dustin rubbing his ear from her scream.
Jessica made her way back over to the sofa with a mischievous smile on her face as she plopped down.
“So.… I guess your not Cara.” Dustin mumbled as he scratched his forehead with embarrassment.
“Guess not.” Jessica responded obviously annoyed with Dustin’s presence.
She heard Dustin let out a nervous chuckle.
Soon enough she heard her sister thumping down the stairs. Jessica leaned forward to catch a glimpse of her sister.
Jessica let out little snicker, watching her sister try to walk gracefully down the stairs.
When all of a sudden Cara was about halfway down the stairs when her foot gave out, only to send her body crashing onto the stairs. A loud thump was heard as her back made contact with the steps and she began to slide down the stairs only to have her dress ride up on her to reveal her underwear. Jessica’s hand flew over her mouth as she tried to contain her laughter, but it did no good.
Cara’s body finally came to a stop at the bottom of the stairs. She lay there for a moment before bouncing up to fix her dress before stretching her arm out to greet Dustin. “HI! I am Cara!” She said out of breath but trying to carry on as if nothing had happened.
Dustin leaned forward to shake her hand “Wow Cara, I have never seen such an entrance! Impressive!” Dustin responded trying to hold back his laughter.
All of a sudden Jessica who was in the background snorted with laughter, “Where’s the video camera when I need it?” Jessica laughed.
A short time later...
Cara’s laugh rumbled through Dustin’s mansion. “This drink is GREAT!” Cara exclaimed with slurred words as she stumbled over to her chair.
“Whoa slick! Slow down on the screw divers there!” Dustin said with a smile.
“SCREW DRIVER! HAHA!” Cara snorted. Cara took a big gulp of her cocktail, when she leaned forward and whispered to Dustin;
“I promise I won’t tell anyone your serving an underage gal!” ending her sentence with a hiccup.
Dustin just stared at her with a crooked smile.
 “Well, I figure your 18 right?” He said leaning towards Cara and lifting her empty glass from her hand and walking over to the bar.
Cara shook her head in agreement.
“Well, I figure kids your age are trained to kill in the military so they should be able to drink. Besides you ARE an adult right?” Dustin said as he refilled her glass and walked back over to Cara who happily accepted the drink.
The two sat there for a few moments before Cara nervously broke the silence.
“I am not trying to sound rude or anything but I thought I was here for dinner!” She asked as she shook her head when a wave of dizziness flooded her head. Dustin said nothing he just sat back in his chair staring at her with a little smile.
“I, I am not trying to be rude…it’s just that I need to get some food in my stomach! The alcohol is really messing with my head!” Cara remarked with a nervous chuckle.
Dustin leaned forward towards Cara gently grabbing her hand that held her drink, lifting it to her mouth. Cara gave him a funny look.
“ Dinner will be served shortly. Just finish your drink!” Dustin said with a strange look on his face. Cara gave him a funny look but went ahead and took a couple of big gulps and finished her drink.

*********************************

 
 
The two sat there for a few moments in an awkward silence. Cara helplessly sat there for a moment looking around. The silence made her stir uncomfortably in her seat. Did she say or do something to offend him? Did her ridiculous slide down the stairs make him think of her as a complete idiot?
“Dinner time!” Dustin responded abruptly. “Great! I am starving!” Cara remarked jumping up from seat.
Dustin rose to his feet and began to walk with Cara closely behind him.
As they walked down the hallway Dustin remained silent. Cara felt a shiver go down her spine, however she just brushed away her strange feelings telling herself it was the alcohol.
Soon enough Dustin stopped in front of a rather odd looking wooden door; he opened to door and motioned for Cara to enter. She paused staring into the dark room. “What’s wrong Cara?” Dustin asked with a frown. “Well, it’s dark in there.” Cara said with confusion in her voice. Dustin leaned back and let a loud laugh escape his mouth. “Oh Cara! You are a riot!” taunted Cara. “I know it’s dark in there silly! WE can’t eat in the dark!” he joked.
Cara reluctantly took a few steps into the dark room. “Ok, just wait right there until I get the lights.” Dustin said with excitement in his voice.
A few moments had gone by and the room was still pitch black. Cara grew nervous from no sign of Dustin. She couldn’t hear or see any sign of Dustin. “Dustin?” Cara called out. She waited for a reply. Silence.
Cara shivered when she felt the cold climb up her spine. Without warning the door behind her slammed shut. Now she was in complete darkness in a strange house, strange room, with a strange man.
Cara began to panic causing her to let out a cry and her heart to beat erratically, causing her to breathe heavily. She turned and scrambled for the door only to slam into the cold wall. She began to slide her hands back and forth along the wall until she felt the doorknob, just as she started to turn the doorknob the light clicked on. Cara spun around quickly pressing her back up against the door. Her eyes darted back and forth looking through out the room, looking for Dustin.
“Cara? What are you doing?” Dustin’s voice boomed from her right side. “I…I want to go. I am not comfortable.” Cara stammered.
“You want to leave me?” Dustin said with a frown as he walked towards her.
“I am…this is getting too weird. I just want to leave!” Cara pleaded. Dustin kept his scowl as he stood in front of her. She felt the wave of panic grow within her, when she turned quickly grabbing the doorknob and turning it. CLICK! CLICK!
The door was locked! Cara tugged at the doorknob hoping it would open. Cara froze when she felt Dustin’s breathe on the back of her neck. Her eyes grew wide with fear.
“Cara, Cara! What the hell are you doing?” Dustin asked.
Cara turned around slowly to face him. “What are you going to do to me?” Her voice trembled.
Dustin leaned in close to Cara’s face. “Well you said you were hungry, so we are going to have dinner now!” Dustin said with an evil smile.
Cara looked at him her eyes wide with terror. “What?” Cara whispered with terror in her voice.
Dustin’s smiled disappeared and his eyes grew dark, “I said we’re going to have dinner! Didn’t you hear me the first time?” He growled. Just then Cara noticed his arm rise above his head. He held a screwdriver! “NOOO….” Cara screamed but was cut off as she felt the object plunge into her ear with so much force that it made a sucking noise as blood filled the wound and began to trickle down her cheek.
Her eyes shot wide open with shock. She wanted to scream but nothing came out of her mouth. She sank to her knees. She opened her mouth to scream again but only a small squeak escaped her mouth. Dustin kneeled down in front of Cara running his finger down Cara’s cheek and smearing the blood all over her face.
His finger snaked up to the protruding screwdriver in her head and placing his hand firmly around the handle he yanked it out with much force, causing blood to splatter against the nearby wall.
Cara fell to her side, hitting her head hard against the floor; a loud crack could be heard throughout the room as her skull cracked open on cold marble floor. Cara could feel the room starting to spin as she felt the warm liquid ooze out of her head. Just before everything went black Cara heard Dustin’s voice, “Dinner is served!” followed by a maniacal laugh.
Cara let out a moan as she slowly opened her eyes only to whine in pain as the bright light surrounded her like spotlight. She clenched her eyes shut as the brightness stung her eyes.
She went to move her arms only to realize they were tied down so tightly she couldn’t move an inch. She went to kick her legs, but they were also tied tightly. Even her hips and chest were strapped down. She went to scream but couldn’t. She opened her mouth to scream, instead only a moan escaped her mouth. She continued to wriggle trying to free her self but it did no good.
Cara began to sob as her wounded head throbbed with pain; she tried to scream once more but couldn’t.
“Well, well. Look who’s awake!” Dustin’s voice boomed through the room. She turned her head looking to see where he was but the bright light prevented her from seeing him. When out of nowhere Dustin’s shadow hovered over her body. She blinked her eyes a couple of times until she was able to see Dustin’s sinister face.
Her eyes grew wide with fear; she opened her mouth to say something only to have mumbled words come out of her mouth. “Aw.” Dustin said softly.
“Can’t talk can you?” Dustin replied with apathy in his voice. Dustin placed his hand on her head only to apply pressure. Cara winced in pain from the applied pressure. She tried to scream but nothing was heard, just her sobbing.
Dustin then placed a finger on her bleeding ear. “Well look at that.” Dustin remarked before taking his finger shoving it into her head. Cara could hear his finger squishing, wriggling around inside of her ear. Her fists clenched into fists as she began to tremble from the pain.
Dustin pulled his finger out of her ear and wiped the blood off his finger casually. “You know if I’d gone any deeper with that screw driver you’d be dead now!” He laughed. “I made sure to pick a screwdriver that wouldn’t go too deep and kill you. Well, At least not right away!” He remarked. “HOWEVER! That nasty crack in your head has fucked up your motor skills like, SPEECH!” Dustin lectured has he hovered above Cara.
Without any warning Dustin’s boyish smile disappeared turning into a sinister frown. His face had a harsh expression. You know, I wanted to be a doctor!” He claimed has his face grew red and veins began to pop out on his forehead. He walked out of Cara’s sight but continued his angry ranting . “Yep! A doctor! None of this f*****g pop star bullshit! Dancing around like a monkey for screaming b*****s like you!” He yelled as he slammed things around. Cara couldn’t see what he was doing. Instead she shut her eyes tightly and began to sob softly. “A doctor, but NO! Since my mother never made it as a star she pushed me to singing and dancing. It was because of her I ended up on that f*****g kiddie show with that Brittana Deers!” Justin yelled with even more anger.
“You know something else? I can’t sing worth a s**t and you stupid b*****s still go crazy! Stupid! You are all idiots!” He screamed hysterically.
Cara’s head turned when she heard the clicking sound of a door being unlocked. The door squeaked as it slowly opened followed by the sounds of footsteps entering the room. She moved her head around to try and see who it was. “Hey handsome.” A woman’s voice called out to Dustin.
“Baby! Your just in time!” Dustin replied with excitement in his voice. The woman let out a laugh, “Where’s a video camera when I need one?” The woman’s teased as she stepped towards Cara.
Cara’s eyes screamed wide open when she realized whom the voice belonged to.
“Hey sister. Having fun?” Jessica taunted as she leaned over her sister only to kiss Cara’s forehead. Cara’s eyes were filled with horror and shock as she stared at her sister.
Jessica let out a little cackle. “Oh come on Cara! You thought you won that contest all by yourself? Who do think came up with the idea for the stupid contest?” Jessica laughed as she walked away from Cara giggling.
“Man! I am glad I’ve got such a smart woman here! Pretend she hates my guts, but in all reality she’s the dinner guest and you are the dinner Cara! That’s some priceless s**t!” Dustin taunted.
Before Cara knew it Dustin and Jessica were hovering over Cara’s body. Dustin held some surgical knives and Jessica appeared to be holding some sort of electrical surgical saw. They both had white lab coats on and thick rubber gloves.
“Doctor! You may have the honors of taking the first cut!” Jessica laughed.
Dustin smiled as he raised the sharp knife up to his face; with a leering smile he glanced at the shiny knife, briefly spinning it around in his fingers like it was a toy.
Then without any warning his arm flew down towards Cara’s stomach with the knife slicing through her skin like butter.
Cara’s eyes grew wide with pain as she could hear her flesh being sliced open.
“Oh s**t! That’s not where the spleen is!” Dustin said laughing.
.“Hmmm. Let’s see…that right, it’s right... HERE!” Dustin exclaimed has he plunged the knife into her body once more and began slicing away at the skin and trough the muscle, Cara could hear a sound almost like a suction as he cut through the muscle and fat. “Hmm. There’s the spleen!” Dustin proclaimed. Cara could hear his hand make a gurgling sound has he reached in and grabbed her spleen.
Blood squirted out as Justin began to cut away at her spleen, just as a hunter would gut their catch. With one final cut, Dustin then held Cara’s spleen in his hand.
Her body began to shake from the horrendous pain when she felt Dustin grab at what was her spleen.
Dustin cut away at the spleen. “Ah, there we go!” Justin said proudly as he held Cara’s spleen in the air, he took a smaller knife and cut into the spleen. Cara could hear air pour out of her spleen like someone passing gas. “Cara! No manners!” Jessica taunted as she smack Cara’s face. Cara winced in pain. “Well let me go and get this spleen cooking!” Dustin said as he headed out of the room. “Oh! Jess! Think you can get the rest?” Justin asked before leaving the room. “Of course!” Jessica replied.
Cara’s eyes grew heavy and she became faint from the pain and loss of blood. Just then her eyes shot open when she heard her sister’s voice. “Ah! Now it’s my turn!” Jessica laughed with excitement. Jessica moved in close to Cara’s head and lifted the surgical saw up to Cara’s head. Cara’s eyes screamed for her sister to stop. Jessica tilted her head as she looked down at her terrified sibling. Then she grinned as she flipped the saw on. The saw screamed as Jessica moved it closer to Cara’s head.
 “HAHA! TIME TO DO SOMETHING USEFUL WITH YOUR BRAIN!” Jessica yelled, her voice booming over the saws screams.
Only a few seconds later the saw began to grind away at Cara’s skull. Cara’s body began to convulse from the pain. The saw continued chewing away at Cara’s skull. Jessica moved the surgical saw slowly around her sister’s head. Cara’s hands were clenched so tightly her knuckles turned white. Cara was on the verge of passing out when the saw went silent.
Just then Cara’s widened with horror when she heard what sounded like a lid popping off a container, only it wasn’t, it was the top of her skull being pulled off by her sister.
Cara’s body gave a couple of violent convulsions as white foam of saliva poured out of her mouth followed by her eyes rolling back in her head. Finally her body stopped convulsing and went still. Her clenched fists flopped open. Her chest took one heave before it dropped and went still. Cara lay there with her eyes staring lifelessly at the ceiling. Jessica looked down at her sister and saw Dustin standing in the doorway when he walked over and felt for Cara’s pulse. “Yep. She’s dead.” Dustin blurted out.
The two seemed disappointed at Cara’s death when Dustin’s phone rang.
He took a few steps back and grabbed his phone. “Yo!” Dustin answered casually.
“Brittania?” Dustin said with surprise in his voice. “Yeah, I am sorry to hear about your split up! It’s too bad!” Dustin said with sympathy in his voice. “Uh huh. No! No plans at all tonight! I’d love to catch up with you, IN FACT! Would you like to join me for drinks and dinner at my place? I am cooking a killer meal!” Dustin said with excitement.
“EXCELLENT! I’ll see you soon!” Dustin said before hanging up his phone.
“So? Who was that and what’s going on?” Jessica asked with a puzzled look.”
Dustin let out a chuckle. “That was my Brittania Deers!” Dustin said with a mischievous grin. “She’ll be DYING for the last course!”
 
 
 
 
 
 

© 2008 Lauren Writes


Author's Note

Lauren Writes
Just something I wrote up after a really insane dream.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on June 16, 2008

Author

Lauren Writes
Lauren Writes

South Florida, FL



About
If you read closely enough you will discover my feelings of joy, sorrow, passion, fear. My writing is here because I enjoy to write short stories, but be warned I tend to start a series and then neve.. more..

Writing