Ohio Smith Part: 4

Ohio Smith Part: 4

A Chapter by Brandon Langley
"

Ohio Smith and the Skateboard of Marty McFly

"
Marty McFly looked around the room, "Damn," he slammed the receiver of the wired phone onto a table in the crowded lab, "I'm late for school!" slamming the phone onto the receiver. He quickly shuffled through all of the papers and scrap metal towards the bed, grabbing the skateboard he, not even a moment ago, kicked under the bed, and ran out the door. He ran to the gate, kicking it open, shuffling through as he put his headphones on, then shoved it closed from behind him. He dropped the skateboard to the ground, hopped on and began shoving the ground with his foot, gaining speed. He turned from a corner to get back on the main road from the driveway. But as he got onto the sidewalk, about to go to the road, a fist struck him in the face, a man, in a white flannel shirt, black pants, and a brown fedora leaned over him, peering at his face, then bending over to pick up Marty's skateboard "A*****e..." the man said as he walked away.


© 2013 Brandon Langley


Author's Note

Brandon Langley
Sorry that this chapter is so short, but I think I'm going to start releasing a bunch of these, hopefully once daily at least, maybe a bit longer than this, and the full plot will hopefully come back together soon...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on August 21, 2013
Last Updated on August 21, 2013
Tags: Missouri, Rodriguez, Ohio, Smith, Back, Future, Skateboard, punch, Marty, McFly


Author

Brandon Langley
Brandon Langley

Virginia Beach, VA



About
I hat my life. more..

Writing
H+ H+

A Story by Brandon Langley