of things metaphysical

of things metaphysical

A Poem by Krista Laraine

To say learned would be in error- rather, reacquainted with something too familiar- too close, that I just barely recognized. I had forgotten my great love for the endless conversation. The deep analysis, intoxicating mind-f***s across grids of black wire. A penetrating gaze of voice and inflection. Some words have fingers like spirits, they can reach through the skin and caress your beating heart. I am wrapped in the most delicate paper. The kind that you are afraid to write on, or destroy its beauty with a hastily scribbled note. Your soul weaves new layers, and I become warm again.

© 2010 Krista Laraine


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Brilliant. Your descriptions are mesmerizing, and it is as if music is playing to read your words over again. The depth of words, beyond mere pleasure to that which touches soul and spirit; you have done this so well.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

412 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 13, 2008
Last Updated on March 3, 2010

Author

Krista Laraine
Krista Laraine

VT



About
There is much to tell: there is much in my writing. If you want to know a bit about my personal life you can view my website. I hope you enjoy my poetry and other musings. Critiques and comments are e.. more..

Writing
1989 1989

A Poem by Krista Laraine