Chapter 2: Madison

Chapter 2: Madison

A Chapter by Knoxxeh


    Ghost looks over at Emily who sense getting on to the carrier seems to be in deep sleep, he smiles then looks back down at the floor while rubbing the back of his neck. "Why?" Willow says as the question seems to bring the attention of the other members as well. "We didn't even tell Madison what we were going to do, you always tell her the missions." They all stare at Ghost he feels them, he looks up and sees all their eyes fixed onto him.
    "She's important, if Stephen the leader of Crusade went there to get her then shes in danger. Trust me she is special." They all shrug after Ghost puts his head back down and go to their separate places. The ship was quiet not much is being said on the account that Emily is sleeping. The ride didn't take long only about an hour before they reach the base of Sanctum. Going through the scanner that deactivates any harmful devises on the ship or the weapons inside always gave Ghost a weird feeling.
    Willow walks out of the bedroom holding Emily's hand who seems to be adjusting to being awake. They walk out into the lobby of Sanctum, as they all head towards the hospital so they can put Emily in a nice bed for now until they find living arrangements. An arm appears in front of Ghost stopping him from moving but ends up stopping the others as well. Ghost looks over at who stopped him and sees Madison, he motions to the others to keep going. She walks away and signals for him to follow, as he does so he wonders what she was going to say maybe even yell at him for.
    Once in Madison's office she walks around her desk and stands back towards Ghost looking out the window at the skyline of what used to be New York City. He walks up next to her at looks at the same view waiting for her to speak. No words come out, as Ghost starts to wonder if he should just leave Madison finally says something. "Who was that." She doesn't seem angry or happy.
    "Her name is Emily, Crusade was after her I had to get her before they could." Ghost wraps his hands around the railing leaning against it.
    "One of you could have died and you didn't tell me." Madison takes a deep breath before continuing. "You know we don't have room for anymore people Ghost, we are maxed out on space."
    "Then we make space Madison, this little girl needs us." Taking his hands off the railing he walks around the desk and stands by the chair.
    "We just don't have the room they're all filled." Madison sits at her desk still looking at Ghost.
    "Madison listen to me, why did you bring me into Sanctum, at one point I was just like Emily." This caused shock to form on Madison's face and then she looks down at her desk.
    "Because you looked like you wanted to help, I could see it in you."
    "Well she looks like she needs help, and I can see that in her." Ghost stands up and walks out of the room leaving Madison speechless.



© 2012 Knoxxeh


Author's Note

Knoxxeh
Short but it's just supposed to be a brief conversation introducing Madison

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yeay. i like this madison person. and you did a good job depicting not just the conversation but the personalities of the people within it. like that madison is really a nice person forced to make hard decisions that they really dont want to make. and ghosts need to go behind their back to get what he thinks is right done because he cant just not do it but he would feel bad disobaying an order. :) your characters have a lot more depth here, and i really enjoy the way the story is going this time :)
.novelists.elite.info.
.display. .ana.008.
.memberID. 008
.name. Arianna
.username. nerdypenguin2427
.novels. Right Side Up, The Bigger Sister, Fear
.status. Novelist, Role Model
.join date. 04-03-2011

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
1 Review
Added on April 1, 2012
Last Updated on April 1, 2012


Author

Knoxxeh
Knoxxeh

Farmington, NY



About
Hello my name is Wesley, i am a writer and i will always be a writer its my favorite thing to do because life can be boring at times but i can create a world where i can do anything be anybody that's .. more..

Writing