Character Page- These Days

Character Page- These Days

A Chapter by Karli
"

Characters for my book, titled "These Days".

"

Elizabeth "Beth":

The oldest of the three sisters. She's seventeen years old, and thinks that she knows exactly who she is. She is a writer, a future politician, and a realist. She believes in love, but could care less about finding it. She also loves her sisters, but is tired of always having to watch out for them. Beth has light brown hair, and bright blue eyes.  This summer, she'll have to learn the true meaning of family, and face her biggest hidden fear- actually falling in love with someone.

 

Amber:

The middle child. Amber has wavy black hair that flows past her shoulders, and deep green eyes.  She loves to have fun, but is afraid of breaking rules. She's best friends with her younger sister, Jenn, who is the most rebellious person she knows. This summer, she ends up letting herself get into trouble, but falls in love through it all. Will she be too afraid to keep this love, or will she just go with it?

 

Jenn:

The youngest. Jenn has wavy blonde hair and green eyes. She's the most care-free of the sisters, and breaks every rule given to her. She falls in love rather quickly this summer, but seems to have no problem with it. When she breaks one too many rules, she's forbidden from ever seeing him again. Will she be able to regain the trust of his parents?

 

 



© 2011 Karli


Author's Note

Karli
I'm gonna make this a really long book. I started it a really long time ago and never even finished the first chapter, but now I'm going to. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on March 30, 2011
Last Updated on March 30, 2011


Author

Karli
Karli

About
My name is Karli. Jesus. Youth Ministry. Europe. "He has told you what is good...do justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God."-Micah 6:8. more..

Writing