A Little Far From Home (Chapter One)

A Little Far From Home (Chapter One)

A Story by King of Pink
"

Just a spacial girl, in her own little spacial world, just trying to make her way home.

"
Was it unnatural to see a little girl with glossy auburn hair sitting on a rock and gazing out at nothing? Probably not. If she were sitting on the moon? Then, yes, completely. Of course, Eru wasn't simply a little girl, as we'd assume, since she'd appear the same as any regular human. Eru, though, being able to just sit on the moon and ponder, couldn't possibly be human. She was part of a small race, the Klaslo, who not only gave the impression of being human, but acted quite similar to their twin race, apart from the fact that they could live without air, and gravity didn't seem to affect them heavily. 
Back to Eru, though.
Breathing out a heavy sigh, Eruthleiz Biteer Alieeh couldn't help but feel that leaving Ardir had been a terrible decision indeed. Ardir, being her home planet, was almost exactly two-point-five million light years away, according to the intelligence life forms in the blue-green planet ahead of her. She closed her eyes, thinking of a certain cloudy hill, where she'd sit with a certain favorite person, and they'd gaze at a certain distant star. Oh, what she'd give to go back.. Of course, after her pod crashed and burned, she didn't have anything left to give, aside from the lousy planet human's called a moon, which wasn't even hers to give. 
Though, there was a colorful flag she'd passed, which donned a somewhat faded array of stripes and.. well, what she assumed someones, very bad, attempt to draw stars.
(to be continued later ;v; my back hurts and I'm hungry now)

© 2015 King of Pink


Author's Note

King of Pink
This is NOT finished! Please be patient with me ;v;UU

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on March 29, 2015
Last Updated on March 29, 2015
Tags: space, moon, peaceful

Author

King of Pink
King of Pink

Nope, CA



About
Eh? Oh, me, yes, I'm just a spacial little dork, on my mission to share my creations with the world, so stay tuned for updates! more..