Nothing is possible

Nothing is possible

A by Kindra JOY

 

To everything tangible or not there is a complete opposite, a compliment if you will. When compliments are added, as all are sure to be, they result in zero, nothing. How then can anything possibly be? Everything leads me to believe in nothing, and nothing leads me to believe in anything at all. There, compliments competing creating an absence of anything. Everything must be nothing at all. 

© 2008 Kindra JOY


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

You've completely confused me. lol



To everything tangible or not(,) there is a complete opposite, a compliment if you will.

Posted 2 Years Ago


Zero point energy.
At the bottom of the ocean is a squid. The water pressure at that depth is so great that it would crush our best submarine like a beer can in a fist. Does the squid notice the pressure? The pressure inside the squid is equal to the water pressure, to the squid, there is no pressure.

We humans live in a universe of near-infinity pressure of zero point energy. The pressure around us at the smallest point contains more energy than galaxies as we understand them. How then are we not crushed and destroyed. The pressure within us is equally infinite, so we do not notice it at all.

Equanimity is not emptiness. Ignorance is not chaos. Nothing is possible. The one thing you must have can be divided, multiplied, discredited, and appreciate in an infinite number of ways. There is one hammer. What can you build with it? A world.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 11, 2008

Author

Kindra JOY
Kindra JOY

MI



About
I am Kindra Joy. This is all I truely know about me. But what is a name anyway? I am what I bring to your senses. Everything I am I am not. Nothing facinates me. As well, everything. The condition of.. more..

Writing