A Proposal

A Proposal

A by Kindra JOY

 

-The universe is comprised of swirling spaces.

-Everything is relative; small scale actions are related directly to large scale actions.

-According to both weather and my cup of coffee swirling is caused by the trading of spaces (and my it is my belief, because of the desire of everything to be everywhere, or at least where it is not now (the grass is greener on the other side to every particle in the universe.))

-God is omnipresent, he is everywhere, always; we humans desire this. Example: eternal life is a piece of being omnipresent, it is the always. Everyone strives for this in one way or another whether it be through the obvious religion, the continuance of our creations, or our offspring. Each particle in the universe has this common desire. Everything simply wants to be everywhere, all the time. Humans desire to be like God, atoms like compounds, compounds like cells, cells like organs, organs like organisms, so on and so forth. It is this desire of omnipresence on the smallest scale that creates movement. Movement is the key factor in change. Motion is life. It is but an unattainable desire that creates and continues existence. The universe will continue so long as the desire continues. The end began it’s coming when we began resisting the idea of a greater, namely, God. In order to strive we must have an idea of what it is that we are striving for. Our collective belief in God fuels our striving to be God, creates the motion that is the continuance of life. The continuance of life on the whole is the continuance of ourselves, as everything is recycled and will live again.

-In galaxies swirling seems to be caused by consumption, (the very thing that separates the living from the dead) everything is pulled toward the center where a heavy mass, namely, a black hole, exists. This is where the trading of places would take place. Matter would be “consumed” but because a permanent consumption is never possible the matter would simply redistributed. Consumption -> movement -> re-dispersal of life -> everything eventually gets to be everywhere, though I would not suppose at all times; we got halfway there anyway.  

© 2008 Kindra JOY


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

Okay, first thing is appearance. Appearance isn't everything, but it is needed. I almost didn't read this because A) The title. Either change or add some more description to it, because the people that click on it won't expect what you're giving them and the people that want to read it won't because they'll think it's about marriage. So, work on that so that people can read this... I WANT people to read this. But, I'll get to that later.

Two, the form... Maybe separate the columns to make it easier to read. You're saying a lot here so don't make people have to work their minds to what your saying as well as the format. Simple solution would to be separate your points. There' s a reason word programs separate their bullet points.

Third... Wow. This was completely unexpected and yet totally awesome! I love the concept of we want to be everywhere all the time and that's what we strive for. Awesome theory! It's almost like we strive for imbalance (being everywhere at once) but cannot because all must be balanced in order to have life (we got halfway there). I LOVE this! I cannot read more of your stuff right now, I have a to-do list I must follow. But after I finish I am going to try, if not now, than tomorrow.

I love the idea... Now... Are you an artist? If so, here's a challenge: Can you make it into a poem or story or something? Or even a picture or painting. Some form of art.

P.S. I'll wait to rate, because if it was easier to read and had a more descriptive title I'd give it 100, right now it's a 95. :)

M. Super

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
1 Review
Added on March 11, 2008

Author

Kindra JOY
Kindra JOY

MI



About
I am Kindra Joy. This is all I truely know about me. But what is a name anyway? I am what I bring to your senses. Everything I am I am not. Nothing facinates me. As well, everything. The condition of.. more..

Writing