Just another Feeling

Just another Feeling

A Story by Kim Martin

 

I have learned many things throughout the years. I have learned everything about hate, more than I want to know about anguish; not enough about real love ya know the kind where someone loves you back 100%, more than I can handle about falling in love; peace is something I haven’t had the opportunity to master but have been made an apprentice. I have come to learn the rest of the feelings are a mixture of the above. Anger is something that peace teaches you not to stick around and hatred consumes even the strongest person. With all the knowledge in the world, we all fall a victim to these feelings.
What we do with them is the story to be told. Sometimes we thing that ever action gives us the reason for a certain feelings;
Death, does it really mean you should feel sad or mad or hate, what of relief or peace?
Birth, does it really mean you should feel joy or peace or bliss; dare I say regret or guilt? Marriage?, Baptism?, Waking up?, Sleeping? Playing?, Jogging?, you name it for everything you do or don’t do, there is a feeling.
For the racers out there the adrenalin creates a powered up happiness or the feeling of just raw power running through your body. There are a million feelings and ways to describe them.
Only you can make the choices of what to do with the feelings. I fell in love and what I did with that feeling almost destroyed me. I fell in love with an idea of what I wanted that person to be not for who they really were. I figured this out a little late but thank heavens not too late.
I think that Karma creates another feeling. Someone and we won’t name any names came up behind me to take over where I left off. The punked out part of all that is she cheated on him, when he was trying to hurt me by being with her, she killed him. Karma is my best friend now! I can only hope that being there to see it made me a better person and realize what was most important. ME! I was the kind of person that wanted to make the other person happier than myself. I have learned that 50/50 is the only rule to a working relationship. I am on my way to a better life with everything I ever wanted. One step at a time!

© 2009 Kim Martin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
Added on August 7, 2009

Author

Kim Martin
Kim Martin

Holly, MI



About
About me, well I am currently a full time student changing careers. I have four beautiful children and live in a wonderful home town of Holly. more..

Writing
Friends Friends

A Poem by Kim Martin