She has another girl in her

She has another girl in her

A Story by K.h.u.s.h.b.o.o.o...

She was a girl. She had her own wishes, needs and desires.
But somewhere in the crowd she left all her desires alone and walked away betraying them for the need of others.
Because she thought that the world is more important for her than she herself is.
She never wanted anything from anybody, she requested for her needs, even she also requested for friendship.
She was lucky enough, she had very good friends. They always heard her request at the moment when they needed their help, and then forgot what she has requested for.
She had many friends but only for their own benefits.
They just used her to get their completed, or get entertained by her, or reduce their boredom.
They said “WE LOVE YOU.” She confesses “SHE LOVES THEM TOO.”  There was a huge difference between both the sayings but yet they were the same for the listeners.
She used to scream in her silence and shout out loud and say to them: 
“HERE, NOTICE ME. I AM SITTING RIGHT HERE. I AM CRYING. CAN YOU ALL NOTICE? I AM ALL ALONE HERE. CAN YOU NOTICE? I NEED YOU TO LISTEN TO MY PROBLEMS. ARE YOU FREE? DO YOU HAVE TIME TO ATLEAST LISTEN TO MY PROBLEMS AS I DO?”
All here questions were left unanswered.
She had a very pleasing smile on her face, while deep inside she had the tsunami of questions with all left unanswered. This made her smile more lovingly.
She presented her fake self to the world.
She was a lie.
She hid her real self from everybody, like she was playing a game of hide-n-seek, where there was no one to find her out in the game.
She hated to be alone at any time so she made a new self to be with her every time which was totally different from her own self.
NOW SHE IS NOT ALONE.
SHE IS NOT REAL.

© 2017 K.h.u.s.h.b.o.o.o...


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on November 22, 2017
Last Updated on November 22, 2017
Tags: random_thoughts

Author

K.h.u.s.h.b.o.o.o...
K.h.u.s.h.b.o.o.o...

Jamshedpur, East Singbhum, India



About
You'll get to know after reading my writeups. more..