rantings (hehe double o' seven..) 007 sandwich love

rantings (hehe double o' seven..) 007 sandwich love

A Story by kenny

The oft used joke of a woman making a sandwich, is one that we men love. Why do we love it? to be a******s? to be superior? I don't think so. I think we do it, in a selfish way to show that our ladies care. Nothing says I love you to a man like food, so we place our women in these roles which give us what we want. Now that's not to say we're right in doing so. But, I think that women are too ready to take offense to it, rather than look at it like an act of love. Now, yes, some men just do it to show that they have power, and others do it because they want there women to go away for a second, but hey, a sandwich is alot cheaper than flowers, which is basically what it is, it's like getting us flowers. Now that's not to say the man gets his woman flowers as often as  she makes him a sandwich, but hey, we're just savin it up sparingly, we don't want to get to stale, which is something the womenfolk really don't like. anywho, there is my theory on sandwiches, so ladies, if you have the means, next time you see your man, and if he's not some sissy who can't carry a stick, then make him a sandwich, and one with love! you might be surprised at what a gesture this is. Not to say we will jump up and down, or maybe even thank you, that's just not what we guys do, but the love will have been gained.

© 2011 kenny


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

:)))

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Added on January 19, 2011
Last Updated on January 21, 2011

Author

kenny
kenny

About
I mostly write sad poems, tongue in cheek poems, and poems about rocks :) more..

Writing
Measuring Measuring

A Poem by kenny