Rantings 002 instruments of my downfall

Rantings 002 instruments of my downfall

A Story by kenny
"

yes, I plan to make these in the hundreds, if you don't like em, don't read em.

"
Ok, so deep down inside, I don't really love myself. and they say you can't find love until you do. I call bullshit, because I can't love myself until someone else loves me, I feel like a failure for being the only guy I know without a woman. Well, only reasonably good guy I know without a woman. I mean its a sign of a great guy to have a great gal, and to keep her. And all my friends do, every single one of em has a great gal. But not Kenny. Nope. Quite frankly I know why, and the answer is simple, I'm unattractive. However, everyone I meet, (elusive females included) absolutely loves my personality. There isn't a place I go I don't make people laugh and have a good time. But the empty void of doing it all without a woman at my side leaves me with a feeling of emptiness and hollowed emotions I just hate to feel.

Now why do I feel this way? why can't I learn to properly function without a woman? well, for starters, I've been forced to. So I did, doesn't mean I like it. The fact I do makes me even more sad than if I couldn't. But whatever who cares, everyone just sweeps Kenny's needs of love under the rug. Couples nights out suck. Why? cuz I'm the only one not f*****g invited. Parties, suck, why? cuz I'm the only guy who doesn't drink or have a woman. Single women don't even care, they just ignore me. Hinting at wanting a relationship just drives them away. Half the goddamn time I can't hear what they are saying over the terrible music, so I can't f*****g respond in a way I would like to, just an uncaring grunt, and later they will bring it up again, and be like, you remember so and so I told you about? and I'll be like, ooooohhhh yeahhhh youu.....

Now some of my friends have tried to help me, but they only hurt the process. They just beg women to sleep with me. and quite frankly it makes me wonder how they got great women, but whatever. I end up spending more time repairing the damage, than actually making headway. Besides, I want to win a woman on my own anyway. Not that that is going well at all.

anywho, end rant.

© 2010 kenny


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on December 27, 2010
Last Updated on December 27, 2010

Author

kenny
kenny

About
I mostly write sad poems, tongue in cheek poems, and poems about rocks :) more..

Writing
Measuring Measuring

A Poem by kenny