Rantings 001 unnatainabilityness

Rantings 001 unnatainabilityness

A Story by kenny

what is it about that which we cannot have that drives us nuts? For example, if I was a christmas gift, I would probably be an old but unworn pair of really comfortable boots. However, no one would want them, as they are too old, even though they are technically brand new. I'm a safe bet, and readily available. However, everyone either goes for what they already have or goes for the really fancy shoes, especially if they can't afford them. Now as a pair of unwanted boots, you would think I would find some nice pair of comfortable cheap woman's boots and settle down. But no, even I am drawn into the never ending chase of the fancy shoes. The fancy shoes only want other great looking shoes. Now I can't compare to the hip shoes of the day. But by God, I'm honest and reliable. I just hope there is a pair of shoes out there at all that would take me at this point. *continues to stare back up at the impossible with a shred of hope... hope that there is hope.*

© 2010 kenny


Author's Note

kenny
pointless, but some thoughts that were running through my head. :/

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on December 26, 2010
Last Updated on December 26, 2010

Author

kenny
kenny

About
I mostly write sad poems, tongue in cheek poems, and poems about rocks :) more..

Writing
Measuring Measuring

A Poem by kenny