Metal Gods

Metal Gods

A Story by kenny

Blood drips forth from the corpses of the impaled atop the mountain of bones and rock. The vast mountain overlooking barren ash wastes of lava and obsidian. Here the Metal Gods roam. For each billowing smokestack a tribute to their power. For each Corpse impaled, a conquered soul. Every Metal God a king in his own right. Power radiating from the very ground itself. Boiling blood flows forth from the mountains and into a moat that echoes with the tormented screams of the dead. The constant clang of swords against armor, echoing louder than thunder. The flapping wings of iron birds that fill the sky with absolute and unobstructed fear, as they swoop down to tear apart the Earth. The hot rush of wind coming from the very life force of the world, and up to meet the cold that is the deep black of space. Iron monuments rise up as if to challenge the mountains of slain. Obelisks of iron and symbols of rock jut forth from the smoking ground. There is no life here, only power, only Metal.

© 2010 kenny


Author's Note

kenny
and not shitty metal like bullet for my valentine or any of that new bullshit. We're talking the good stuff, ozzy, judas priest, motorhead, testament, bolt thrower, slayer, danzig, iron maiden. ooooh yeaaah

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on December 13, 2010
Last Updated on December 13, 2010

Author

kenny
kenny

About
I mostly write sad poems, tongue in cheek poems, and poems about rocks :) more..

Writing
Measuring Measuring

A Poem by kenny