Duel feeling me and my twin

Duel feeling me and my twin

A Poem by Kennedy

we sit in the cold darkness of our rooms, knees pulled to our chest, arms wrapped around our knees and our heads burried in our arms, tears flow down our face as shoulder racking sobs over take us both, our thoughts race and jump about, trying to find a solution to ridding ourselves of this pain, we grow tired and fall into a dreamless sleep...only to soon awaken with that horrible pain of love once lost but needing to be found. our heart pounding we jump from our beds, wanting, needing to scream and fight our fears, but instead we lay back and get consumed by tears and fear. we lye there for hours as the pain evelopes us with wave after wave of agony, a never ending tide of misery, loss, and heartache, we eventually grow numb, as tears continue to flow down our eyes, as we lye there staring blankly into space but soon a face comes to our minds and those tears make us blind we scream out in pain because the one thing we want most has long since forgotten we where there. we double over gripping our chests like a vice, trying to keep the pain from ripping us apart from the inside out, we both gasp as the pain grows more and more intense, we cry out wanting release from this misery, wanting our one wish to come true, wanting this gaping ragged Feral whole in our chests to be filled but soon we will find that the pain will never end and the suffering has only just begun. so I say hold tight my sister for the night has more tears for you to bear and more than this crippling pain our fear shall remain...

© 2010 Kennedy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Now your getting some momentum!
You see, it is both difficult, and easy, and interesting and fun, this writing thing no?
Good work, Kennedy.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
1 Review
Added on October 27, 2010
Last Updated on October 27, 2010

Author

Kennedy
Kennedy

Starke, FL



About
I am a 17 yr old girl who has a lot of drama and stress to deal with but I love my man. more..

Writing
Desperation Desperation

A Poem by Kennedy


Sad woman Sad woman

A Poem by Kennedy