Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by I've Killed Lions
"

the seventh chapter

"

          The following days were long. The sun rose and the sun set… each day nothing accomplished. We still haven’t made up our minds. We didn’t dare to even mention this to Uncle Gregory. He didn’t have to know and perhaps the less he knew the better. We were already sucked into a new form of darkness in this world. We didn’t need to bring him down with us.

            Slowly the entire week passed by and we didn’t have an answer. I called for a meeting at our meadow. We walked there, each of us unsure what the future held. We walked and began to talk.

            “So… what are we going to do? Our time is up,” I asked Lynn and Haley. They both shrugged their shoulders. It seems that the fact that our new leader was a menace and not a hero got to them. It took away their hope. We all had it, a hope for a better future. I could not take it anymore. “Look! I love you guys! You’re like my sisters and I know that this entire thing was hard. Being kidnapped and all but maybe we should look at this as something good. I don’t know about you but I would rather fight back and do something with my life other then walk around and ask why am I here! So are you guys for it or not?”

            That shocked them. I have never raised my voice like that at them, but it seemed to also shock some sense into them.

            “You know what you’re right, let’s do something with our miserable lives,” Haley exclaimed after.

            “It’s going to be a long shot. It barely has a chance of succeeding but I would rather die for something then die doing nothing,” Lynn added.

            It was settled we were going to say yes to their offer and hopefully learn about what made us survive. After our agreement we all had uplifted faces and courage. We were going to do something. I did seem kind of farfetched though. We had to be strong.

            We got to our meadow and we saw him. M was there waiting for us. He knew we would come here, but at least now we have our answer.

            “So, what is it going to be?” He asked us as soon as he noticed us coming in from the forest behind.

            “We will join you.” I decided to speak up. It wasn’t going to be easy but we all knew we had to do something. He motioned us towards the pond that the little creek ran to. When we made it through the thick brush and the tangles branches of trees we saw a helicopter. It wasn’t a normal helicopter. It looked like a stealth plane but a bit more box like and it was black as night. The blades of the helicopter barely made a noise as it cut through the air as if it was butter. We all got in. We were all unsure of where we were going but we hoped Uncle Gregory wouldn’t be worry about us.



© 2012 I've Killed Lions


Author's Note

I've Killed Lions
I'm glad that I have got this story going again. I'm hoping that what happens next will bring this story into a new life.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

How old is everyone in this story? and I can't wait for more! you are doing a great job on it!


Posted 13 Years Ago


A very good chapter. I could feel the gathering of some hope. I like the discussions and the description of the locations. I like the ending to this chapter. The story is going very well. A lot of problems and interesting situations in this tale. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 23, 2011
Last Updated on January 18, 2012


Author

I've Killed Lions
I've Killed Lions

..., HI



About
I am still a new writer but I have my hand in poetry and now writing fiction. PLEASE READ AND REVIEW MY WORK Lets see... I am a Christian. I try my best to serve God with my life and I love.. more..

Writing