Kyo and Ali's Story: Part One

Kyo and Ali's Story: Part One

A Chapter by Rae
"

So, what ties Kyo and Ali together? Find out a little bit in this part one!

"
   By the time Ali had ran off, the rest of the crew found out what happened. Now they were all giving Ryuu the cold shoulder.

   "How was I suppose to know or not if he could swim?!" Ryuu growled.

   "Maybe you should have NOT thrown him in the pool." Kasi scolded, "Believe it or not, Ali is very sensitive."

   "Sensitive?!" Ryuu laughed, "Ali couldn't be sensitive to save his life!"

   Gaby watched as Kyo's hand clenched into a fist and he shook in anger. This surprised her. He was suppose to be a nice guy who likes to help people and wouldn't hurt a fly. She watched as he grabbed Ryuu by the throat and actually lifted the boy off his feet.

   "The hell, Kyo?!" Ryuu clawed at Kyo's hand.

   "Don't talk about Ali like you know him." Kyo sneered, "You don't know s**t about him!"

   "Kyo..." Gaby gingerly put her hand on his arm, "Calm down, Kyo. Ryuu meant no harm."

   Kyo remained where he was, but he did put Ryuu back onto the ground. With his other hand, he suddenly clenched his head.

   "Kyo! Let me go! Save yourself!"

   Kyo let go of Ryuu as if he had been burned. Quietly, he muttered, "He told me to forget... why do I remember now...?"

   "Kyo?" Gaby looked to him in sympathy, "You okay?"

   Kyo straightened up, and with a fake smile, he said, "Sorry about that. I... I just need to rest for a bit. I'll see you all soon." He calmly walked towards his room.

   Ryuu rubbed his throat, "Damn. That guy has an iron-grip. It felt like Ali just chocked me."

   Gaby huffed and thought to herself, 'I need to know what is going on here! I feel bad about being nosy, but I feel like I could possibly help.'

   "I think we all need to rest." Kasi suggested, "Let's all rest tonight. We can do this and the hot springs tomorrow."

   Everyone nodded and they walked back to the rooms together. The whole time, no one mentioned Ali or Kyo. Gaby watched her friends go to their separate rooms. She, herself, went to her room and got changed quickly.

   "I should definitely talk to Ali first." Gaby said as she put on her gray sleeping short and blue camisole, "He will probably be the best to talk to right now."

   Gaby poked her head out of her door and peeked around. Not a soul to be found. She slid out the door and crept to the room next to hers, which happened to be Ali's.

   "Ali?" she knocked gingerly, "Are you in there?" She took hold of the doorknob and turned it.

...

   Ali slumped against the door. He panted as he held his chest.

   "Damn, Kyo." Ali grumbled, "That b*****d. What if people found out about us?"

   Ali grabbed his skull in pain all of a sudden. Memories flashed through his head.

   "Let me go, Kyo!" Ali yelled at the other boy, trying to pry his fingers off his wrist, "Save yourself!"

   "I can't!" Kyo yelled back, "And I won't! I'll never let you go!"

   "You dumb-a*s!" Ali growled, "You will die too! Is that what you want?!"

   Kyo bit his lip, "I can live with that. And it's because... I..."


   Ali gripped his head further, "No! I can't remember! I left that world behind! I should NOT be remembering this..."

   Ali ran his fingers through his hair. He sighed decided to change out of his wet clothes. With his Ipod turned up all the way, he stripped his shirt off. He did not hear the tiny knock that came from his door.

...

   'Here goes nothing!' Gaby opened the door and almost screamed. Ali had his shirt off, but his chest was covered in gauze. The door swung closed by itself.

   Ali didn't seem to notice Gaby, so he began to take his pants off.

   "EEEK!" Gaby grabbed the nearest object she could find, which was a lamp. She threw it at Ali and it crashed onto the floor.

   Startled, Ali took off his head phones and looked at the door. His eyes went wide.

   "G-Gaby?" Ali asked, "T-the f**k are you doing here?!"

   Gaby looked away in embarrassment, "K-keep your pants on before we talk!"

   Ali nodded and kept his wet pants on, "Why are you here?"

   Gaby motioned for Ali to sit in next to her and lean against the door. Both leaned against the wall and slid down to the ground.

   "You want to ask me about what happened, right?" Ali asked.

   Gaby nodded, "But first... why is your chest bandaged?"

   Ali chuckled, "Well, it's not that I have b***s. I'm 100 percent male. Don't take anything Ryuu says seriously."

   Gaby laughed, "I didn't really think you were a girl. I knew he was only teasing. Listen, what he did today was--"

   "A total dick move?" Ali suggested.

   "Something like that." Gaby smiled, "Anyway, I'm sorry."

   "You aren't the one who needs to apologize." Ali said, "Won't it be fun to see Ryuu bow before me, weeping in agonizing sorrow as he apologizes?" A creepy aura began seeping out of the boy.

   Gaby laughed nervously, "Sure... Hey, you never told me why your chest was wrapped."

   Ali's face grew serious, "Is it okay if I show you instead?"

   Gaby nodded and watched Ali's unravel his bandage. Gaby then gasped loudly. All over Ali's chest were burn marks that looked like they had been very painful. Gaby reached out to touch them, but she drew back.

   "How--" Gaby couldn't get out the rest of her words.

   "Well..." Ali hesitated, "I had saved... someone from a fire once. And this is the result. He regrets it everyday."

   "He?" Gaby cocked her head to the side, "Who's 'he'?"

   "Kyo."

   Gaby's eyes widened, "What... happened? May I ask?"

   "It's a long story." Ali said sadly.

   "I've got time." Gaby smiled.

   Ali gave a rare smile back, "Well then. I guess I'd better start from the beginning."

   Gaby sat there as she was pulled into Ali's sad, sad past.



© 2012 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
Some people kept mistaking Ali for a girl, so this chapter surely cleared the air. Ali is a MALE, and will be so throughout the whole story. Sorry for the confusion. ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Kyo... was... so... badass... I cried... I CRIED! He really seems to care for Ali! It's kawaii! >3<

At first, I thought Ali would be revealed as a girl because of how Ali is in some of your other stories, but you really stuck to Ali being a boy. You would think that taping the chest would be because of b***s, but I would be embarrassed too if I had a large burn scar on my chest. :(

Eager to read the next chapter! :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oops...O_O I thought Ali was a girl! XD Im sorry!

But this is pretty awesome!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow, that sounds kind of tough to live with. Regretting something like that is probably really difficult sometimes, I bet. I would love to learn more about what happened. :D
Nice chapter! ^^

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
LAWLZ I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!!! ryuu is such a dick. ali is pretty f*****g cool saving ppl and what not. CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER -foams from mouth-

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

356 Views
4 Reviews
Added on June 20, 2012
Last Updated on June 20, 2012


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae