Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

A Chapter by Rae
"

Spa week for the crew! What happens? Read to find out!

"
   Gaby woke up bright and early. She was so excited for the trip that when she jumped out of bed, she tripped and fell on her face.

   "Gaby?" her roommates' voices were heard outside her door, "Are you alright?"
 
   "Yeah." Gaby called back, "Just tripped. I'm good now."

   She heard Kyo and Ken's melodic laughter while Daisuke said, "Kasi is getting her car ready. She said that we must be ready in an hour in order to get to Fukushima by nine."

   "Alright." Gaby got up off her sore rump and grabbed her already packed bags. She was happy that she won the tickets. She never really won anything before, but there was a first time for everything. With bags in hand, Gaby walked out her room fully dressed in her regular clothes of blue high-top Converse shoes, blue jeans short-shorts, a plain blue tank top, and a baseball cap.

   Ken had on a plain white tee, blue jean shorts, and black high-top Converse shoes. Dai had on a similar getup, though instead of a white shirt he had a blue shirt with a short-sleeve, white, unbuttoned shirt over it. And Kyo wore blue jeans, a white tee, and black Vans shoes.

   "You guys look cool." Gaby giggled, "This vacation is going to be awesome!"

   "We hope so too." Ken smiled, "Dai hasn't stopped talking about it since yesterday."

   Daisuke blushed and turned away, "Whatever. I am just excited, ok?"

   "And nothing wrong with that." Kyo said, "Let's go put our stuff in the car."

   Gaby nodded, "Right-O!" She followed her boys out of the dorm and hid behind them as they walked through the lobby.

   Outside in the parking lot, Kasi was putting everyone's luggage into a... minivan. Gaby gaped and sighed.

   "Oh f**k no." Ali said from behind Gaby.

   Ali walked up to Kasi and growled, "Are we REALLY f*****g going in a damn minivan, woman?!"

   Kasi pouted in her short and yellow sundress, yellow slip-on shoes, and yellow wide-brim hat. "Oh Ali! It's the only car I could get that would fit ALL of us as well as our luggage!"

   "But a minivan?!" Ali cried.

   Kasi gave a scary glare, "GET. OVER. IT."

   Ali backed off and pouted silently. Ryuu had subconsciously walked to stand by Ali, and that's when Gaby noticed. Ali and Ryuu were wearing matching outfits of black jeans, black Vans shoes, long-sleeved white button-up shirts with black ties and the sleeves rolled up to the elbows, and black fedoras.

   "Cute." Gaby giggled, pointing at the two.

   Ali growled, his hair in a low ponytail, "Shut the f**k up, Gaby!"

   Shimeji emerged from behind the van wearing a yellow tee, white shorts, white sandals, and black aviator glasses, "I dared Ali and Ryuu to dress like that. You know how they can't back down from a challenge."

   Gaby laughed, "Of course. They are both so alike."

   Ali and Ryuu looked at each other, huffed, and turn away.

   Shimeji took Gaby's bags and put them into the van, "Alright. We are all set to go, babe!"

   Kasi smiled, "OK! So here's the seating arrangement: Gaby and I in front. Ken, Dai, and Kyo in middle. And Ali, Ryuu, and my Shi-Kun are in the very back."

   "But, Kasi-Sama!" Shimeji whined, "Why so far away, my love?"

   "It will only be for two and a half hours." Kasi touched his nose to hers, "I promise to hold you after we get there."

   "Until then, my love." Shimeji kissed her hand and got in the back.

   "Until then, darling." Kasi blew kisses to him.

   Ryuu and Ali gagged as they both got in the backseat next to Shimeji.

   Kentaro grabbed Daisuke's hand and led him to the middle seats. Kyo slid in after them.

   Gaby was about to open the front seat door, but something was sitting in the seat. It was Arthur, Kasi's corgi.

   "Kasi-Chan." Gaby said, "Arthur is in my seat.

   "Well, that's because throughout the trip, you are going to hold him." Kasi smiled, "See he has a harness on? Just hold onto that. He is really good with car rides, so he should be no trouble."

   "OK." Gaby got in and put the dog in her lap, "Why is he here though?"

   "I couldn't leave him at home the whole week!" Kasi cried, "He would die of boredom and starvation! I normally ask Yuka to watch him, but she's going to the resort too because you gave her tickets."

   Gaby laughed sheepishly, "Sorry."

   Kasi smiled, "It's okay. I read that the Resort Spa has a animal spa as well. Arthur will be happy about that."

   Arthur barked as if to answer his owner.

   "Let's get going!" Ali and Ryuu barked from the back.

   Kasi pouted, but she obeyed as she started the engine and drove off.

...

   "Where are we?" Gaby asked as Kasi drove on.

   Kyo, who had the map, laughed, "Kasi, you went down the wrong street. It was the next street we had to turn on."

   "Oh bollocks." Kasi pouted, "I knew that!"

...

   After several times, Kasi was able to get onto the right street and they arrived at the Resort Spa. The place was huge! In the back, you could see slides and slides. The Resort Spa was also a pool and casino. Rich parents could take their bratty kids to the pool while they went to the casinos or relaxed in the hot springs.

   "Whoa!" Daisuke exclaimed.

   "F*****g sweet!" Ali and Ryuu smiled.

   "Get the f**k out, everyone." Kasi killed the mood, "We need to hurry and get our rooms and s**t."

   Everyone filed out of the car and grabbed their luggage. With Kasi leading the way, the crew took their luggage up to the counter where Kasi presented all of their tickets.

   "Right this way." an attendant said as she led the crew to the rooms, "Each one of you are allowed your very own room. These eight rooms are saved just for you."

   "Thank you." Kasi said and the attendant left, "Alright, everyone. Pick your rooms and unpack. Then we can head over to the pool."

   "Yes, mom." Everyone nodded and dispersed.

   Gaby took the room across from Kasi's. She gawked at the large room with sky blue walls and bedsheets. She sat her bag on the king-sized bed and began to put her clothes into the chest of drawers that was across from the bed.

   In the middle of unpacking, Gaby realized something important. 'I don't have a bathing suit!' Gaby cried in her mind, 'What will I wear then?!'

   "Gaby!" Kasi entered the room, "I have a surprise for you!"

   "Is it a swimsuit?" Gaby asked hopefully.

   "How did you know?!" Kasi gaped, "Well, who cares. And yes it is." Kasi held up a baby blue one-piece with frills that covered the whole front.

   "How cute." Gaby smiled, "I love it. Thanks!"

   "No problem!" Kasi ran into her own room to put on her own swimsuit.

...

   When they all met outside, most of the boys had on swim trunks and no shirts, except for Ali who had on a shirt.

   "It's because of his b***s." Ryuu said. And with a punch, Ali sent him straight into the pool.

   "Gaby-Tan! You look so cute!" Kasi, who was in her pink bikini and hair in a braid, cooed, "I'm glad I got that for you!"

   Gaby smiled as she twirled to let the guys see the rest of it.

   "Cute."

   "Adorable."

   "Fierce." said Ken with a high-pitched voice. Everyone laughed at this.

   Daisuke and Ken went to go slide down one of the large slides, Kyo got into the pool with Ryuu, and Gaby just stood there and watched as Ali sat on the edge with his feet in the pool.

   'I wonder what is wrong.' Gaby went to sit next to him.

   "Shi-Kun!" Kasi called to her boyfriend, who was by the edge of the pool.

   "Yes, Kasi-Sama?" Shimeji looked and squealed when he saw Kasi running toward him at full speed. She tackled him as they fell into the pool with a splash.

   Gaby laughed nervously and sat down next to Ali.

   "What do you want?" Ali asked, kicking the water.

   "Nothing." Gaby kicked the water too, "Just sitting."

   "I can see that." Ali said.

   Kasi and Shimeji disappeared, probably going to go on the slides. Ali and Ryuu began giving each other deadly glares. Kyo swam over to Gaby and smiled.

   "Having fun yet?" he asked.

   "Actually," Gaby began, "Yeah, I am. Just being out of that stuffy dorm is doing wonders for me."

   "How about we get everyone some drinks?" Kyo asked.

   "Sure." Gaby got up from her spot while Kyo jumped out of the pool, "We will be right back, you guys."

   Ali and Ryuu said nothing. They just continued their stare-off when Ryuu smirked at Ali and Ali growled at Ryuu.

...

   "Ali." Ryuu smirked, "I know your secret."

   Ali sneered, "What secret, Ryuu-Gay?"

   Ryuu swam closer to Ali, which made Ali scoot backwards, "I know why you won't get in this pool."

   "Oh really?" Ali challenged, "Tell me then."

   "How about I show you?" Ryuu got out of the pool and grabbed Ali.

...

   Kyo and Gaby carried the drinks back from where they had bought them. When they got there, Ryuu had thrown Ali into the eight-foot deep end of the pool. Kyo suddenly dropped all the drinks he had and ran over to Ryuu.

   "What the hell are you doing?!" Kyo asked Ryuu.

   Ryuu was slightly taken aback from the tone Kyo used, "I didn't know Ali couldn't really swim! I was just joking!"

   Kyo growled and jumped into the pool. He grabbed the flailing boy and swam back to the surface. Ali took gulps of precious air and coughed up some water. He glared at Ryuu.

   "F*****g b*****d!" Ali yelled, "The hell do you think you were doing?!"

   "I didn't think--" Ryuu began, looking apologetic.

   "Yeah, you didn't f*****g think!" Ali growled. He then turned to Kyo and said, "Put me the f**k down."

   "If I do that," Kyo started, "you would fall back in and drown."

   Ali puffed his cheeks, "Then get me out of here and put me down, a*****e!"

   Kyo climbed out with Ali still in his arms, but he did not let the boy down. Ali growled again and struggled to get free.

   "Let me go, b*****d!" Ali struggled harder.

   "Didn't we have a similar conversation last night?" Kyo asked calmly. Ali's eyes widened and he punched Kyo right in the face. Kyo let the boy go in surprise. Ali scrambled away, back to their rooms.

   Gaby felt so confused. She looked at Kyo and gasped when she saw the pained look on Kyo's face as he watched Ali run off. Somehow, she didn't think he was in pain from the punch.

   'What is going on here?' Gaby asked as she tried to analyze what had just happened.



© 2012 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
So you guys should know well enough who will be in the TS. ^^ I'm so excited! WOO! Next chap is the TS! YAY!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like how at one point everyone referred to Kasi as 'mom'. You really are like a mommy, huh, Kasi-Chan? I couldn't believe Ali couldn't swim. It was pretty unbelievable. I like how Kyo saved him. I want to know what is between them! We all know they are going to get together now; I wanna know, d****t!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
shocking right,nobody thought that ali could swim.but the real question is howcome HE didnt tell anyone.is HE shy about it?

Posted 12 Years Ago


=w=

Poor Ali! D: I didnt think she couldnt swim!

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The resort sounds really nice. I'd love to go there... But anyway, really good chapter. I didn't really take Ali for the type who couldn't swim.
And what's all of this tension going on between Ali and Kyo? Really looking forward to finding that out.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
ali could have died T^T...BUT OH MAH GAWD THIS CHAPTER WAS AMAZING

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

485 Views
6 Reviews
Added on June 18, 2012
Last Updated on June 19, 2012


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae