Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

A Chapter by Rae
"

Finally, a chapter about the lives of Ali and Ryuu.

"
   The birds chirped playfully outside as the sun rose steadily in the sky. The tenants of room 4 were still in their beds, sleeping peacefully, when suddenly...

   ♪Hey, I just met you. And this is crazy. But here's my number... so call me maybe?

   "ALI!!!!" Ryuu's yell could be heard all across Japan, "DID YOU F*****G CHANGE MY RINGTONE TO THAT S****Y AMERICAN SONG?!"

   "Maybe." Ali laughed loudly in his room as he talked to Ryuu through the wall, "Next time, don't try and twist my n*****s, you cinnamon roll."

   A stomping sound was heard as Ryuu slammed his door and opened Ali's, "The f**k kind of insult is 'cinnamon roll'?! You are just jealous of my six-pack!"

   "Six pack of rolls!" Ali stuck his tongue out at Ryuu. Ryuu tackled the boy down and they proceeded to tumble around the room. A bang was heard from the opposite wall.

   "WHAT?!" Ali and Ryuu both asked irritatedly.

   "If you guys are going to have sex, can you at least keep it down?!" Shimeji's voice was heard.

   Ali and Ryuu looked at each other before glaring at the wall. They detached from each other and stormed over to Shimeji's room. It was a move they shouldn't have made.

   Ali was the first to open the door and as he did, he froze. Ryuu came in shortly after and froze with his eyes wide.

   Shimeji stared at them in the same fashion... with one hand down his pants.

   "The f**k are you doing?" Ali asked, but he then took it back, "Nevermind. Don't even f*****g tell me... you nasty son of a biscuit."

   Ali walked out, feeling a bit scarred for life, but Ryuu stayed. Suddenly, he burst out laughing.

   Shimeji blushed furiously, "The hell are you laughing for?!"

   Ryuu wiped a few tears away, "It's funny, because even though you have a girlfriend, you still have to do that by yourself."

   Ali gaped and grinned widely, "Ryuu, for once in my life, I'm glad we are related."

   "We aren't f*****g related." Ryuu argued and growled as Ali put his arm around him.

   Shimeji threw a creepy bottle of God-Knows-What at them and they scattered quickly.

...

   After that embarrassing morning, Ali was glad to go to his second class. First class he had Morimoto-Sensei with Gaby. Fortunately he did not get kicked out this time. His second class was with his beloved Senrei-Sensei. Not only was she kick a*s, but she made her class fun and educational, like a grade school teacher.

   The only drawback to that class was he had it with... Ryuusuke.

   Ali had gotten to class on time, but still all the seats were taken. All except the one right next to his arch nemesis. Ali believed all the kids in the class liked when he and Ryuu fought.

   "What's up, a*s-face?" Ryuu greeted Ali as he sat down.

   "Nothing much, a*s-queef. You?" Ali threw the greeting back.

   Ryuu growled, "Nice comeback, a*s-wipe. Got something else for a change?"

   Ali smirked, "It is just as nice of a comeback as yours, b***h-tits."

   "Oooh, something not having to do with 'a*s'." Ryuu snidely commented, "Nice one, dick-head."

   "I hope you die in a oven, a*s-crust!"

   "So we are back to asses now, a*s-munch? It's because you love a*s so much."

   "No one loves a*s more than you, Ryuu-Gay."

   "Original nickname, Ali-Homo."

   "I know! I just thought of it myself, thunder-thighs."

   "Now you wanna talk about weight, thunder-cun--"

   Senrei-Sensei cleared her throat, "Now now. Enough of the language. Let's get on with the lesson, shall we?"

   "Yes, Sensei!" everyone said as they snickered at Ali and Ryuu for being scolded.

   Throughout the lessen, Ali and Ryuu continued their name-calling ranging from "a*s-hat" to "tiny-dick". Then Ali made a "Sakura" comment, and Ryuu tackled the other to the ground with his hands on his throat. Senrei-Sensei waited patiently for them to finish before putting each boy in a separate corner with their noses to the wall.

...

   "Way to get us in trouble today, Ryuu-Gay." Ali mumbled as the two walked side-by-side to go home after their last class of the day. Ali was obviously referring to their second class.

   "It takes two to tango, Ali-Homo." Ryuu replied.

   The rest of the walk was relatively quiet, save for Ali and Ryuu muttering how much they detested each other under their breaths.

   When they got to their dorm, they went to their rooms and did not talk to each other for the rest of the day.

...

   Knock! Knock!

   Someone was knocking rather obnoxiously at the door. Ali groaned and rolled over in his bed. The knocking persisted, forcing Ali to get up off his comfortable bed to get it. He grabbed the handle and opened it with a, "What the hell do you want?!"

   It was Kasi. She simply gave a smile, knowing the boy was angry, "I'm here to see Shimeji."

   "Of course you are." Ali sighed and let the taller girl in, "Hey, I've noticed you've stopped wearing those high-a*s heels."

   Kasi nodded while staring at her flats, "Yeah. Flats suit me much better and I won't be towering over Shimeji... as much."

   Ali smiled a bit, "Maybe he needs to just grow a bit more."

   Kasi giggled, "That too. Is he sleeping?"

   "Dunno." Ali confessed, "I'll go get him."

   "Alright." Kasi took a seat on the couch.

   Ali practically stormed into Shimeji's room and glared at the lump in the bed, "Yo, Shimeji! Get your a*s up!"

   Shimeji growled from within his little comforter cocoon, "Leave me alone, Ali-A*****e."

   Ali growled, "You are as bad as Ryuu. Get up, lazy a*s! Your girlfriend is here!"

   Shimeji sprang up from the bed with eyes lit, "My goddess, Kasi-Sama, is here?! Why didn't you tell me?!"

   Ali didn't answer him. He simply walked out and told Kasi that Shimeji was awake.

   "Thank you, Ali." Kasi smiled as her and Shimeji went out for dinner.

   Ali flopped on the couch and said, "Alone at last."

   "I'm still here, a*****e." Ryuu flopped down beside Ali.

   "F**k." was all Ali said, "Why can't YOU get a girlfriend?! Then you can be with her and leave me the hell alone!"

   "Why don't YOU get one?!" Ryuu countered, "That's right, because you can't! Not with THAT personality!"

   "I hope you get beat the f**k up by a clown." Ali said, "And I won't get one because I like a*s, remember?"

   Ryuu huffed and sighed, "I'll get a girlfriend when you get one."

   "That will be a while." Ali said.

   "No s**t." Ryuu commented.

   The two sat in silence for a while. A patter was heard on the window and the two looked to find rain drops.

   "It's raining." Ali commented.

   "No s**t." Ryuu replied.

   Ali huffed and turned away from the other. Ryuu sighed and did the same. The two sat silently and listened to the rain. Ryuu suddenly felt something lean against him. He turned to see Ali had fallen asleep and fell against Ryuu's back. Ryuu contemplated on waking the boy, but by the time he reached a decision, he had fallen asleep too, pushing against Ali's back.

...

   "Shh." a soft voice was heard and a giggle soon after. Ali's eyes fluttered open as he viewed over his surroundings. He must have fallen asleep on the couch... but wasn't Ryuu right next to him before he fell asleep? Ali looked beside him and screamed.

   A startled Ryuu flipped off the couch gracefully, "The f**k?!"

   Ali began gagging, "EW! Ryuu-Gay was sleeping next to me!"

   Ryuu rolled his eyes, "Get the f**k over it, Ali-Homo. You fell asleep first."

   A giggle was heard and the two boys turned and came face-to-face with a Kasi with a camera.

   "You guys were sleeping so soundly." Kasi cooed, "It was so cute."

   Ali's eye twitched, "If you f*****g took a picture..."

   Kasi piped, "I did! And it will be in my photo album of cherished memories!"

   Shimeji emerged from his room, "You guys were adorable sitting back-to-back like that. I'm glad my Kasi-Sama got a picture."

   Kasi kissed her boyfriend's nose, "Let's go, Shi-Kun. We should have let them sleep more."

   "Not so fast." Ryuu cracked his knuckles,"Give us the camera."

   "No!" Kasi pouted, "I want that picture!"

   Ali and Ryuu glared her down, "Camera. NOW."

   "Let's run, Shi-Kun!" Kasi ran fast out of the room with Shimeji following close behind.

   Ali and Ryuu tried to go after them, but they both got stuck in the doorway and gave up.

   "F**k it!" Ali walked off, "They'll burn in eternal hellfire anyway!" His door slammed behind him.

   Ryuu sighed and went to clean up the couch from where they had fallen asleep. The rain had stopped and the moon illuminated the evening. As Ryuu was straightening up, he found Ali's phone on the sofa. A devious smirk graced the boy's features.

   "Since you messed with my phone, I think I'll repay the favor."



© 2016 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
Pretty much a filler chap. Sorry, but I am trying to save ideas for the next TS! Can anyone guess who will be in it? ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ALL TIME FAVE CHAPTER! Ali and Ryuu have made their funniest all in this chap! I'm happy you made this chapter just for me(that's what it seems anyway)! You known how much I loved the two and their comedy duo and that's why you made this chap! I love you, Kasi-Chan!

Anyway, I LOVE their nicknames for each other! And then when they caught Shimeji doing... something! FUNNY! You had it funny up until they fell asleep together! You just switched to the cute! And then went back to funny! You have to keep a constant emotion or you could give someone a heart attack, Kasi-Chan! >:(

Also, I wanna know what ringtone Ali is going to get. >:D

Posted 12 Years Ago


It was a nice filler chapter. And blah, that song. -.-
I'm not sure, but I think I still remember who the people in the next TS will be. I'm really excited for it. :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
i love dem asses XD. WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG! haha.awesome chapter it was worth the wait

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

444 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 8, 2012
Last Updated on June 7, 2016


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae