Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

A Chapter by Rae
"

I'm finally going to make that "Girls of Wonderland" chapter! This might feel like a filler chap, but it has a purpose to it.

"
   "Damn it, Ali!" Morimoto-Sensei yelled, "Turn off your damn cell phone!"

   "I don't even have my cell phone today!" Ali yelled back.

   Gaby jumped in, "He really doesn't have it, Morimoto-Sensei."

   "Both of you...OUT!"

   Both Gaby and Ali booked it out of the classroom before Morimoto-Sensei could kill them with flying desks. The two sighed as they made their way back to the dorms.

   Gaby could tell the boy was upset beside her, so she tried to cheer him up, "Hey. This is a great opportunity! Didn't you mention that Shimeji had a 'Girls of Wonderland' dating game?"

   Ali got a smirk on his face, "Yeah. Wanna play it?"

   "Duh!" Gaby began running towards the dorms, "Race you!"

   "What a child!" Ali laughed as he ran after the girl.

   Kasi, who was sitting at her desk while thinking of her boyfriend, was startled when Ali and Gaby came sprinting in through the doors.

   "Guys!" Kasi scolded, "Don't be so rowdy. Did you get kicked out AGAIN?"

   Gaby laughed nervously, "Morimoto-Sensei and Ali really don't get along."

   "Who DIDN'T know that though?" Ali said sarcastically, "Let's go. Ryuu gets home soon."

   "Really?" Gaby held back a smile, "You know... I think he's pretty cute."

   Ali went wide-eyed and open-mouthed.

   Gaby felt a little scared, "Um... Ali-Kun?"

   Ali just looked forward and said, "If I ever hear that come out of ANYONE'S mouth again..."

   Gaby didn't want to hear the rest of that threat. She, instead, sped up to get to room 4 as soon as possible. 'Why did I even tell Ali that?' she thought to herself, 'He probably doesn't want to hear that his nemesis is cute.'

   Room 4 still looked the same, except the game console was out this time. Shimeji must have been playing his games and never put it up. Lucky for them because they didn't need to get it out. Ali strolled into Shimeji's room and gagged.

   Gaby wondered what made him do so, so she strolled in after him. And then she saw what made Ali gag.

   Shimeji's room was wall-to-wall covered in pictures of Kasi. Even the ceiling was covered.

   "What the--" Gaby said, not feeling any envy for her friend Kasi, "Was it always like this?"

   "Believe it or not, no." Ali said, "It USED to be bare and his pics of Kasi were kept in a photo album, but ever since they got together..."

   "I see..." Gaby gave a nervous laugh, "Well, let's go play the game now."

   "Yes. Let's." Ali quickly closed to door to the scarily horrid room.

   Ali put the game into the console. He then sat right next to Gaby on the couch. He handed over the controller and she took it from him.

   "So, who are the characters?" Gaby asked.

   "There are five girl characters that you can play for." Ali explained, "Alice, the Mad-Hatter, the White Rabbit, the Cheshire Cat, and the Queen of Hearts. Each one harder than the next, respectively. It plays through as you are a friend of Alice's. You go with her to Wonderland and that is where it will let you pick who you want to pursue. Get it?"

   Gaby nodded, "Seems simple enough. Is there a plot?"

   "That's the good part." Ali said, "It's a harder game because it has different chapters that you play through, like the first chapter is you and Alice getting into Wonderland and the second is meeting the Cheshire Cat, blah blah. In order to get the girl you want, you have to do what you usually do and talk to them and all, but it'll be hard because you HAVE to complete the chapter in a certain amount of days and all or you lose."

   Gaby grimaced, "Oh crap... are you sure this is possible?"

   "I got the Queen of Hearts in only a a day of playing." Ali smirked, "I'm so pro at this game. Don't worry, Kid. I'll help you."

   "I feel better now that I have a pro on my team." Gaby smiled.

   "And it gets better." Ali got another controller and said, "Two player."

   "EH?!" Gaby asked, "Two player?! Really?!"

   Ali nodded, "The second player is just the other friend of the first player's and Alice's. I can go about the game in the same way you do. Here's the tough part of two player, both players are to be on the same chapter at all times. An example of this would be if I pressed the next chapter button when it appears and you are still talking to the girl, it will go to the next chapter and won't save your progress. That's why we have to let each other know when the other is finished. If you press the button while I'm still talking to the girl, I'll kill your family of stuffed animals with my switchblade."

   Gaby gulped, thinking of all her stuffed animals in her room, "O-ok. I promise I won't do that."

   "Good." Ali pressed 'Two Player Mode', "Let's start this bee-yotch!"

...

   After only an hour of playing, Gaby had successfully captured the heart of Alice while Ali took the hardest route and conquered the Queen of Hearts. For a Queen of Hearts, she wasn't very loving.

   "The queen looked very hard..." Gaby said, "I'm scared to go to that level."

   "I've done it so many times," Ali began, "I could probably do it in five minutes."

   Gaby knew that was probably true because Ali kept finishing before her and waiting for her to finish every chapter.

   "Now for the Mad-Hatter!" Gaby pressed 'START'.

   "Hey..." Ali trailed off, "May I ask you something?"

   "Sure." Gaby was curious now.

   Ali was hesitant, which meant it HAD to be important, "Do you... like someone?"

   Gaby almost fell over from shock. Ali was SO not asking if she liked someone. Why would he ask that... unless...

   "Why do you ask?" Gaby was a little scared now.

   "I dunno." Ali shrugged, "Just curious."

   Gaby gave the boy a look, but she decided to be nice, "I... I do."

   Ali's eyes narrowed, "Is it Kyo?"

   "WHAT?!" Gaby gaped, "No it isn't! Weren't you the one who defended us last night?"

   "I was just asking." Ali held up his hands defensively, "So... who is it?"

   Gaby looked away from Ali, "I'm not telling."

   "If you say it's Ryuu, I'll kill you." Ali said.

   Gaby turned around and blushed, but instead of saying anything, she just held her controller tighter.

   "Holy s**t-balls!" Ali chocked, "It IS Ryuu!"

   "What about me?"

   Both Gaby and Ali jumped from shock. They turned around and found a very shirtless Ryuu looking at them curious.

   "What about me?" he repeated.

   Gaby felt a nosebleed coming on, but she held it back. She did NOT want Ryuu to know of her stupid crush.

   Ali growled, "F*****g Sakura!"

   "The hell did I do?!" Ryuu asked defensively, "I didn't do anything!"

   Ali looked at him and grimaced, "Put a damn shirt on, you nasty son of a b***h."

   Ryuu smirked, "Why? You know you like my six-pack."

   "Six pack of furry a*s chinchillas." Ali commented, "Now I'm going to count to 3. If you don't have a shirt on before I get to three, you'll have to suffer the consequences."

   Ryuu simply laughed, "Whatever, Ali. You won't do s**t."

   "One." Ali began patiently.

   Gaby, while holding her nose, watched curiously as Ryuu just laughed as Ali began counting.

   "Two." Ali tapped him foot.

   "Oh I'm so scared." Ryuu said.

   "Two and a half." Ali sighed, "You'd better be prepared, Sakura."

   "I'm shaking in my shoes." Ryuu said sarcastically.

   "You asked for it." Ali walked forward, "Three." And on that same count of three, Ali reached forward and seized Ryuu's n*****s. He then proceeded to twist them painfully.

   "F*****G--" Ryuu cried in pain.

   "I enjoy hearing you scream like a little bee-yotch!" Ali laughed maliciously.

   Ryuu tried to do the same to Ali which made Ali growl. Ali grabbed Ryuu's shoulder and drove his knee into Ryuu's gut. Ryuu made a grunt of pain before falling to the floor, unconscious.

   "Sorry, Gaby." Ali said before storming out of the room.

   'Why was he apologizing to me for?' Gaby asked, 'And that's the first time I heard him apologize.'

   Gaby stared at the door and sighed. Ali wasn't coming home anytime soon.



© 2012 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
Someone requested a shirtless Ryuu in one of my reviews, but instead of sexy, I decided to make it comical. Shorter than last chapter, but whatever. It's still pretty good.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Whomever made that request is my savior. I absolutely LOVE shirtless Ryuu! Next time, make is sexy. :D You know we all wanna see it.

This chapter was one of the funniest! Still loving Ali and Ryuu's fighting! It never gets old! Keep writing them, Kasi-Chan! :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Man, this chapter was good. I really enjoyed the shirtless Ryuu. :D And the two of them playing that Wonderland game was great. I really liked reading this one.

Posted 12 Years Ago


YES!! NEW CHAPTER!!!

LOL I love the love/hate relationship between Ali and Ryuu. Its funny. Reminds me alot of Mustang and Edward. :3

Awwh Gaby! That's too cute!!! I hope things work out well for them. It would be strange to see a relationship not work n this book, but perhaps a good twist? Im not sure...ahh! I trust you!!

More please!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

413 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 6, 2012
Last Updated on June 8, 2012


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae