Chapter Eleven: The End? Or is it?

Chapter Eleven: The End? Or is it?

A Chapter by Rae
"

WARNING: This chap is sad, and YES it IS the ENDING. Sad ending. Sorry. ^^"

"
Dear STD,
   It's been awhile, hasn't it? About 5 years. I was 16 then. Now I'm 21 years old. How time flies by, right? Anyways, you should already know that Dimitri and I are married. We've been married for about a year now. And in a month, we are expecting a child... Now I f*****g hate children! Yeah, I was trying not to curse, but DAMN! I'm going to have this-this THING push out of me and it's gonna hurt like a b***h and Lovato is going to be all like "Just breath" then I'm going to say "Next time, YOU are having the damn baby!" because we all know that I absolutely HATE children! Man! And I was trying to be mature, but it just goes to show that I will probably never grow up. Dimitri, however, grew up a lot. I used to think he would grow up to be going out and drinking with work friends, or goofing off in some way. But nope. He has a job that he goes to everyday and he comes home like a regular husband and does chores around the house. He tells me to sit and not anything because I'm pregnant. And he constantly watches me to make sure I'm not doing anything bad for the kid! I CAN'T EVEN TAKE A S**T IN THE BATHROOM WITHOUT HIM F*****G HARASSING ME!!! Ok, TMI. Delia still lives with us and she's doing great. She got herself a small job at a flower shop. She seems to be very happy. Anyway... oh... something doesn't feel right... S**T!! F*****G!! I THINK...


    Ali couldn't finish her entry. Her felt a searing pain in her stomach. She gently got up and noticed that her bed was wet. 'S**t!' she thought, 'This baby is a F*****G A*****E!'

   Ali staggered over to the door and looked down the stairs. Dimitri was in the kitchen paying bills.

   "Lovato." Ali called. She knew Dimitri didn't really like being pestered when he was doing bills. Though they had no rent, they still had bills for the car and for other things.

   "What, Ali?" Dimitri called back.

   "I... um..." Ali felt a little embarrassed to say it.

   "What is it?" Dimitri's voice sounding a little impatient.

   "Well..." Ali mentally cursed trying to find the words.

   "Ali." Dimitri said with an tone, "If you don't need anything, leave me be, please."

   A vein popped in Ali's forehead and she snapped, "THE BABY IS COMING, YOU A*****E!!!"

   She heard the hasty sound of a chair being tumbled over. She saw Dimitri trip and fall in front of the stairs.

   "What a GREAT time to be a f*****g klutz!" Ali growled.

   "Why the F**K didn't you tell me the baby was coming in the F*****G first place?!" Dimitri growled back.

   "Don't you f*****g use that dumbass tone with me." Ali glared, "You shouldn't of been a dick in the first place. Now get your a*s up here and pick me up!"

   Dimitri huffed, "Why can't YOU get down?!"

   "Well, sure! Let me f*****g get on the banister and slide the f**k down with help from my f*****g water sack juices that are currently pouring down my leg!" Ali's voice dripped with sarcasm, "GET. YOUR. F*****G. LAZY. A*S. UP. HERE... NOW!!!"

   Dimitri ran up the steps, picking up his wife, and ran back down the steps. Ali warned him that if he dropped her that she would castrate him. He was very careful with her after the warning.

...

   Ali was heaving from pain. She had been on the hospital bed for over eight hours now. After she got to the hospital, she told Dimitri to go and get her diary so she could entertain herself while she was in labor.

Dear STD,
   I was f*****g having a damn baby! It's a month early! Is that even ok?! What if the baby doesn't make it?! Damn!! First I say I hate kids, but here I am worried about one. Well maybe I won't hate this one. I mean, she DID get half my f*****g awesome a*s genes. But then again, half are Lovato's. I'm kidding. Both of us combined and this kid is going to be F*****G. EPIC. I can't wait to see her! That's why I don't want her to die!! Oh please, Stevie! Please don't let her die! I'll do anything!

Alejandra

   Ali put her diary away as the nurse came in. Dimitri came in right after her and sat next to Ali.

   "You doing ok, Ali?" Dimitri asked in a gentle voice.

   "I have a f*****g baby trying to claw its way out of my uterus." Ali growled with a smile on her face, "I feel f*****g awesome."

   Dimitri sighed, "Stupid question?"

   "F**k yeah it was!" Ali shouted, "And can someone GET THIS F*****G BABY OUT OF ME ALREADY?!?!?!"

   The doctor and some nurses came in.

   "Please, miss. You are scaring the other patients." one nurse said with a nonchalant expression.

   Ali glared daggers at her, "I'm having a f*****g baby here. I don't GIVE A S**T if I scare people! If any little girls who want to f*****g have sex are in here, I want them to know that they are going to end up like me on this f*****g bed in f*****g pain with a f*****g basketball coming out of their vaginas!!!!"

   Dimitri tried not to laugh, but it came out. Ali shot him a glare and began to yell at him. The nurses and doctor looked at him with sympathetic eyes.

...

   "F*****g finally." Ali breathed. The nurses told her that she was ready to have the baby. Ali breathed a sigh of relief, even though she was still in a lot of pain. The doctor was in another room and so were the nurses.

   "I wonder why they aren't in here yet." Dimitri said curiously.

   Suddenly, a portal was cut in the other end of the room. Kasi emerged from it with an unusual expression on her face.

   "Kasi!" Ali beamed, "You came to see me have a baby?"

   Kasi didn't laugh at the little joke. She swept the room with her scythe in hand. A tear fell from her eye.

   Ali raised a brow, "Kasi? What's wrong?"

   Dimitri's eyes began to water too, "No..."

   "What? What?!" Ali wanted to know what was going on.

   "I'm so sorry, Ali!" the tears poured down Kasi's face, "I'm so sorry..."

   Dimitri squeezed Ali's hand, "Damn it..."

   "The hell is everyone crying about?!" Ali suddenly realized, "Wait... does the baby... make it?"

   "Yes, she does." Kasi smiled sadly.

   Dimitri's suddenly open wide, "What?!" then he realized what she really meant and got on his hand and knees and begged, "Please, Kasi! Please don't do it!"

   "Do what?!" Ali looked at Kasi.

   "Ali..." Kasi cried more, "You are the one who doesn't survive the childbirth..."

   Ali's eyes widened, "...what...?"

   Kasi flung her arms around Ali's neck, "I'm sorry, Ali! I don't want to do it, but if I don't, I would be as corrupted as the last Death!"

   Ali finally understood why Dimitri was crying and begging on the ground. The baby would live, but she wouldn't. It happens; the mother doesn't survive the birth but the baby does. Ali just wasn't expecting the day she became a mother would be her last; life was sure unpredictable.

   "Alright." Ali smiled sadly.

   "What?" both Kasi and Dimitri asked in unison as if they didn't hear her right.

   "I said 'Alright'." Ali repeated, "I'll die. Just as long as the baby doesn't."

   Dimitri rushed over to his wife, "Ali! What are you saying?! Do you want to die?"

   "It can't be helped, Lovato!" Ali thumped him lightly on the head, "Stevie meant for me to die today, then I have to listen to him. He knows what he is doing. Besides, the baby is going to live."

   "But--" Dimitri was silenced by Ali's hand.

   "I love you, Dimitri." Ali smiled.

   Dimitri held her hand and cried on it. Ali just smiled sadly. The doctor and nurses came in finally. They didn't see Kasi though.

...

   Ali sighed in relief. She was no longer in pain for the baby was born and no longer inside of her.

   "Damn, that hurt like a b***h." Ali laughed, trying to liven up the mood. It failed.

   Kasi had on her stoic face that she was suppose to have as being Death, but as soon as she opened the portal, more tears fell down her face.

   "It's time." Kasi walked over to Ali and gently held out her hand for Ali's soul to follow.

   Ali felt her hand being squeezed by Dimitri for the last time, then she felt nothing. The heart rate machine flattened.

   Ali was now floating off the ground. She was a ghost now.

   "Was this how you felt when you were a ghost, Kasi?" Ali felt a saddened feeling overcome her. She didn't feel happy at all. Just sad.

   "Yes." Kasi answered, "When you are a ghost, the most you feel is either rage or sadness. I felt sadness most of the time. I've never actually met a happy ghost..."

   Ali nodded before turning to Dimitri, who was crying by her body, still squeezing her hand.

   "Dimitri." Ali patted him lightly on his back. He looked up at her.

   "Ali..." Dimitri took her ghostly hand in his, "Please... don't leave me..."

   "Sorry, Lovato." Ali smiled sadly, "I have to. Don't worry, I'll always be with you in your heart. I know that sounds cheesy, but it's true. Don't spend the rest of your life crying for me. I need you to take care of our daughter. Can you do that for me?"

   Dimitri simply nodded and hugged her. Ali smiled and hugged back.

   "I love you, Ali." Dimitri kissed her.

   "Lovato..." Ali kissed back.

   Kasi smiled at the sentimental (and possibly rare) moment. The portal was closing though. If she didn't get back, God might think she's corrupt.

   "Ali..." Kasi called softly, not wanting to ruin the moment.

   Ali backed away first and smiled, "Gotta go, Lovato. Take care of Taper for me."

   "'Taper'?" Dimitri raised a brow, "Is that our daughter's name?"

   "Duh." Ali said.

   "Why~?!" Dimitri whined, "Can't we name her 'Artemis' or something cool?"

   "LOVATO!" Ali growled, "'Taper' is a cool name, you a*****e!!!"

   Dimitri pouted, "But Ali~!"

   Kasi sighed and thought, 'Oh Ali. You will never change, will you?'

   "Oh! Wait!" Ali pulled her diary out from under the hospital pillow. She wrote something quickly and handed it to Dimitri, "Give this to Taper when she gets old enough. I want her to have it to write in. DON'T READ IT!"

   "I can't read it?!" Dimitri took it, "Why not?"

   "Because I f*****g said so!" Ali yelled, "If you do, I'll come back and haunt you!"

   "As long as you are with me, darling." Dimitri smirked.

   Ali punched him in the arm, "F**k you, man! I'm leaving!" She stomped off towards the portal.

   "Ali!" Dimitri called, "I will always love you! Don't you forget that!"

   Ali looked back, smiled, and waved, "Same for you, Lovato."

   With that, Kasi and Ali disappeared into the portal.

   Dimitri smiled sadly as nurses and doctors flooded the room to try and bring Ali back to life. He cracked the diary open, looked around, and read what Ali had just wrote a few minutes ago before she left.

Dear Taper,
   Hello. This is Alejandra, or Ali for short. I was your mother until I died shortly after your birth. This diary is named STD(Stupid Twat Diary). I would like you to take care of it. Please write in it when you feel sad, mad, happy, or just need to talk about something. This diary was given to me by someone very special to me and I would like you to continue to write in it as I did. I hope one day we have a chance to actually meet.
Love, Alejandra
   P.S. Don't give your father TOO hard of a time. I do give you permission to call him by the name "Lovato" though. :D

   Dimitri laughed. He would definitely give the diary to Taper. He knew she would turn out to be just like her mother.

THE END


© 2011 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
This was probably by far the best chapter. It was sad. T^T HOWEVER, there is a SEQUEL!!! So don't cry because it is over, alright? ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OHMYGOD
OHMYGOD
OHMYGOD
OHMYGOD
okay
i can calm down
THAT WAS AN AMAZING ENDING
i was like 'OHMYGOD THEY'RE SO HAPPYYYYYYY I LOVE THIS ^-^'
and then i was all 'WTF SHE'S GONNA DIEEEEEEE'
that was not fair, just randomly switching the mood! it meant CRAZY emotions through your readers lol but i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I nearly cried T-T
but then I laughed and I'm smiling now :D
KASI I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOUR STORIES DON'T YOU EVER STOP WRITING
ohmygod that was a great book

P.S. Thanks to you, now every time I say 'god' as I just did, like, a million times in that crazy rant over what a freaking amazing book this was, oh my god i'm such a squeaky annoying teenage girl lol
as i was saying, every time I say 'god' now, my mind mentally replaces it with stevie
OH MY GOD THAT WAS AWESOME
i take that back
OH MY STEVIE
hahaaaaa kasi i loved it!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Rae

12 Years Ago

I'm so glad you liked this book so much. ^^ It makes me happy to see reviews like this. Thank you so.. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
i cried T^T . and a lil happy

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 23, 2011
Last Updated on October 27, 2011


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae