Chapter Six: Having Fun

Chapter Six: Having Fun

A Chapter by Rae
"

Basically, Dimitri, Kasi, and Ali have fun at the mall. It's a pretty fun chapter. Warning: there is Ali scaring little children in this chap!!!!

"
Dear STD,
   You remember that Dimitri guy, right? Well he is a total freak! He told me that he was an "Undead". You know, like zombies, vampires, s**t like that.


   "Nice one, man." Ali laughed as she and Kasi continued.

   "I'm dead serious." Dimitri let out a little laugh at his joke.

   "The hell?!" Ali turned around, "Dude! Stop creeping me out."

   Dimitri huffed, "I thought you wouldn't freak out. Guess I was wrong, you ARE just like everyone else."

   Ali's face was nonchalant for a moment before it turned to rage. A fist collided with his face and he went flying.

   "The hell--" Dimitri touched his tender cheek.

   "I am NOT like everyone else." Ali growled.

   Kasi laughed nervously, "Ok, ok. Let's not fight everyone. Today is suppose to be fun!"

   "It was." Ali said, "Until I saw this a*****e."

   Dimitri got up and dusted himself off, "Well you aren't exactly a--"

   "ALI!!!" Kasi suddenly cut him off, "WHEELCHAIR SPOTTED!!!"

   Ali whipped her head around and smiled brightly, "Awesome!" Ali ran over and got the wheelchair. Kasi whispered something in Ali's ear and Ali sighed.

   "Fine. Fine." Ali agreed to whatever Kasi had said.

   "What are you guys going to do?" Dimitri asked, a little scared of the answer.

   “Get in the wheelchair.” Ali said as she gestured to said chair.

   “Eh? Why?” Dimitri asked curiously.

   “Because if we are going to do something stupid, I want to have fun with it.” Ali said.

   “Are you crazy?!” Dimitri raised a brow. How could she want to do something so dangerous?

   “Don’t worry.” Ali pushed him into the chair, “You are undead, so you won’t die. Kasi is already dead. And me… well, I’m one lucky b***h, so no one is going to die today.”

   "Don't forget about me!" Kasi jumped onto Dimitri's lap and hung on, "Ok, go Ali!!"

   With that, Ali jumped onto the pegs on the bottom of the chair and pushed them off the upwards escalator. The stairs bumping the chair up as the chair tried to go down. People on the escalator had to jump off to avoid getting run over.

   “WOO HOO!!!” Ali yelled as she fist bumped into the air.

   “This is madness!” Dimitri gasped as they were almost to the bottom.

   “No! This is Sparta!!!” Ali laughed as she had more and more fun.

   They finally reached the bottom and Ali asked, “Wasn’t that hilarious?!”

   Dimitri resisted the urge to laugh. He just stared at Ali. Ali's eyes met his and the spark went off.

   "That was so fun!!" Kasi turned around and saw Ali and Dimitri just staring at each other, "Uhh... guys? You ok?"

   "Huh?" Ali snapped out of her trance, "Yeah. I'm fine. Let's go... uhh... torture some babies at the daycare."

   "Ok." Kasi smiled as she began to float towards the daycare. Ali followed after her.

   Dimitri didn't follow though. He didn't know if they wanted him to come or not.

   "Hey, Dimi!" Ali called, "You coming or what?"

   Dimitri frowned at the nickname, "'Dimi'?"

   "Yeah, like Lovato." Ali said.

   Kasi laughed, "Umm... I'm pretty sure you mean 'Demi Lovato', Ali."

   "Oh." Ali shrugged, "Whatever. Come on, Lovato."

   Dimitri's face reddened, "Don't call me that."

   Ali yawned and pretended not to hear him, "While I'm young, Lovato."

   Dimitri sighed and ran to catch up with them.

...

   Oh how torturing little children gets my mood up. I could be in the worst of moods and when I tell a kid that he's adopted I just feel a LOT better. Of course that means I have to deal with their b***h-a*s mothers afterwards. F**k, how I hate mothers these days. First of all, they don't care if it was the child that started it. As long as you pick on them back, then you will get the crap. Second, mothers and the school system do NOT mix. Their kid can be a total DUMB F**K and if they get a D, their moms go APE-S**T on the principal and s**t. It just ain't right.


   "Hey kid." Ali said to a little boy with a bowl-cut, "Your hair is stupid."

   "And you're ugly." said the boy.

   Ali growled, "F**K YOU, KID!!! YOU'RE ADOPTED!!!"

   "Mommy!!!" the kid ran off crying.

   "Ali, that was mean." Dimitri said.

   "Shut it, Lovato." Ali went over to where the babies were in strollers.

   Kasi had floated over and was already playing with the babies, who could see her clearly. They were laughing as she played with them.

   "Normally, I hate babies." Kasi said, "But nothing is cuter than a babies laugh."

   Ali flicked a baby's foot and he cried out loudly.

   "Hey!!!" a mom ran over.

   Ali took off, laughing. Dimitri sighed as he watched Ali run from the angered mom.

   "Excuse me, boy." another mom came up to him, "Could you please ask your girlfriend to leave the children alone. They are still scared of her from last time."

   'Last time?' Dimitri thought, 'Does she do this as a hobby or what?'

   Ali ran up to Dimitri and gave him a playful shove, "Isn't this fun?!"

   Dimitri was about to say something when the kid from before came up to them.

   "Hey, ugly." the boy addressed Ali.

   Ali's eyebrow twitched menacingly, "Son of a b***h. You want a punch to the head?!"

   "My name is Ivan, and I'm the son of Katrina." the boy said, "And I just came over to say that you are ugly."

   "THAT'S IT!!" Ali jumped over the little fence that separated her from the kid, "YOU'RE GONNA DIE TODAY!!!"

   Ivan ran and Ali chased after him. Dimitri, who was slightly afraid for the kid's life, nodded to Kasi. Kasi got the message and, after saying goodbye to the babies, flew to catch Ali. She then tackled Ali to the ground.

   "The hell?!" Ali pushed Kasi off of her, "I was so close to kicking that kid's a*s!!!"

   "Be nice, Ali." Kasi said, "If you don't want to be kicked out of this place, you have to go apologize."

   "F**k that!" Ali said stubbornly.

   Five Minutes Later

   "I'm waiting." Ivan tapped his foot impatiently.

   Ali was sitting in front of the boy, growling. Kasi gave her a punch on the head.

   "Ok! I'm sorry!" Ali shouted, "Happy, kid?!"

   Ivan nodded and shyly kicked at the ground. It seemed he had something to say.

   "Are you going to apologize too?!" Ali demanded.

   Ivan shook his head and leaned forward, giving Ali a quick peck on the lips. He then ran away quickly.

   Everyone was frozen for a few moments before Ali went crazy.

   "F*****G KIDS!!! I HATE THEM!!! THEY ARE ALL ADOPTED!!!!"

   F*****g kid taking a kiss from me. He's adopted!!! -grumbles-


...

   Death watched the scene from the blade of his scythe.

   "Sir?" Delia poked her head through the wall, "You called?"

   "Ah, Delia." Death smiled, "I need you to be in charge while I'm gone. I'll be going to Earth."

   "Yes, Sir!" Delia nodded, "May I ask why?"

   "Your son is having all the fun." Death turned into his human form and grabbed his scythe, "I'll be back in a week or two." He then cut a portal to the human world and jumped through it.



© 2011 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
Yes! Death will/might be a main character. I haven't decided which though. He WILL be showing up more often though. ^^ Only a few chaps left!!! I'm aiming for 10 but this is the 6th one... so maybe one or two more. ^^"

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ohh my no!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ahhh~ Just another day at the mall~ I remember when we all used to go to the mall for my birthdays. Those were the best of times. No parents, and pretty much no money, but it was fun. :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
OMFG! dude i laughed from beginning to end, XD damn kid! who does he think he is!! kissing me and wat not!!! XD

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

296 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 22, 2011
Last Updated on July 25, 2011


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae