Chapter Two: School Day

Chapter Two: School Day

A Chapter by Rae
"

Italics now equal Ali writing in her STD, Lol! XDDD

"
   "Now, Ali-Bear, hold still." Doc said as he wrapped Ali's head up.

   Ali growled, "What I want to know is, HOW THE F**K DO BRICKS FALL ON MY F*****G HEAD WHEN THE F*****G CEILING IS MADE OF F*****G WOOD!!!"

   "It's just your luck, Ali-Bear." Doc laughs.

   Ali snorted.

Dear STD(never gets old),
   I REALLY want to know how the f**k bricks fall on my head when the f*****g ceiling is wood. I'm never going to get a break, am I?!


   "Do I still have to go to school?" Ali asked Doc with hopeful eyes.

   "Yes."

   "F**k." was Ali's response.

   Suddenly, a ghost floated through the room and stood near Ali.

   Oh, that's Kasi. She died while running in her PE class. She accidentally tripped and fell, then all her classmates trampled over her. Isn't that f*****g HILARIOUS?! I laughed my a*s off when she told me!! She still wears her PE uniform from that day too and when I ask her if she is going running, she tells me that she
would rather fly then run. Lol.

   The ghost girl, with her perfect blonde curls, blue eyes, and red ribbon in her hair, gasped when she saw Ali.

   "Ali!!" Kasi cried, "Are you alright?! I heard you were attacked by the ceiling again!"

  And when she means 'again' she really means it. I've had plenty of things from that DAMN CEILING(which is made of wood and not F*****G BRICK) hit me in the head.

   "It was bricks today." Ali told her, "F*****g... WOODEN F*****G CEILING!!! F**K!!!"

   "I think that's Ali's favorite word." Kasi giggled.

   "Kasi, help her get to school in one piece." Doc asked, "I don't want her dying on the street and me having to find her."

   "No prob, Doc!" Kasi levitated higher, "Get up, Ali! Time for school!"

   "Oh joy." Ali said with sarcasm as she grabbed her backpack, "Well, I'm off for the SECOND TIME!!"

   "Have fun!" Doc dodged a swung fist.

   Ali huffed as she slammed the door on her way out. Kasi simply floated out through the wall.

...

   Ali had made it through the day without dying... well there were some close calls. There was the stapler in math class. Ali had tried to staple her paper and almost stapled her eye. Then there was the chemicals in science class... no need to explain there. Now it was the last period: PE.

   Ali wondered if Kasi ever hated being in PE with Ali. Sure, the girl was dead, but she DIED IN PE.

   Today, we were running f*****g bleachers. F**K!!! Whomever thought of this exercise should burn in HELL!!! My a*s was so tight and sweaty by the end of the class... I swear!! I don't want to go into detail because I'm going to gross myself out there...

   Kasi was giggling and tripping people as they went down the stairs. That was pretty dangerous since they could die from it.

   "Ali! Look out!" came Kasi's warning.

   Ali saw a little puddle of water on one step. Ali gave a thank you wave to Kasi, who was at the bottom and jumped over it. Too bad she tripped on the step she landed on and tumbled down the rest of the way. Kasi quickly caught Ali before she hit a pole and would of pretty much gotten killed.

   "Thanks." Ali said to Kasi as she dusted herself off, "That would of been bad."

   "Look! She's talking to her imaginary friends again..." a popular girl giggled to her friends.

   Ali glared at her and Kasi floated over there and bit on the girl's neck viciously. The girl screamed and ran off with her friends close behind her.

   "Thanks again." Ali said.

   "No prob, Ali!" Kasi floated to go do something funny to the teacher.

   So far so good. All I had to do was make it to my apartment and I was safe.


   Then the light post fell right on top of Ali.



© 2011 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
I might end every chap with her almost dying. Lol.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love Ali's mouth. You write good, Kasi.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Don't you just LOVE~ Ali's mouth? She curses as much as Kasi-Chan does in real life. As for Kasi-Chan being in here, I wouldn't of expected her to be a ghost. And she died in PE... Kasi-Chan, you've always said PE would be the death of you. I never thought you would mean literally. :O

Posted 12 Years Ago


I'm loving this story. Keep up the creativity!

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
funny chap, you would think that i could have a day without dieying but yet i still cant have that

Posted 13 Years Ago


Dude, like, wow. XD It must totally suck to be Ali. I'd hate having luck like her's. Good chapter! It amused me greatly, lol.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This story is so random but I love it!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

344 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 14, 2011
Last Updated on July 15, 2011


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter One: Meet Ali Chapter One: Meet Ali

A Chapter by Rae


Chapter Four: New Kid Chapter Four: New Kid

A Chapter by Rae