Chapter One: Meet Ali

Chapter One: Meet Ali

A Chapter by Rae
"

Intro, basically. This story should have a max amount of 10 chaps. ^^

"
   Dear Stupid Twat Diary(STD),
    
      Stupid Doc Steven told me to keep a diary. How girlie is that?! I don't even like diaries!!! Damn him!! Anyway, I might as well write in this so he doesn't have a freaking cow.
     
      Doc wants my first entry in this STD(like how I abbreviated that?) to be about the car crash. Now, I have no idea why he would want that to be my first entry, but whatever. Maybe he thinks I should write about it because he thinks I'm still sad about it. Actually, ever since that day, something weird has been happening to me each and everyday, but I'll save that for later.

      When I was 12, my parents and I were driving down a highway. I was trying to listen to my ipod while my parents were having an argument in the front two seats. They always fought, so I was used to it. I just simply turned my ipod up louder.

      Next thing I hear is tires screeching. And suddenly the whole scene is in slow motion. The fact that I was playing the some "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" by Skrillex made it seem badass. Before I knew it, I was upside down in the car with blood coming out of my ears. I saw my mom and dad in the front seats and called out to them. When they didn't answer, I crawled over to them and started to shake them, yelling "Mom! Dad! Wake up!"

      So then Doc Steven found me and basically raised me as his own for the next four years, which makes me 16 now. Yeah, good years right? F*****g hell no! Listen, ever since that day, I have been facing Death everyday. I almost get killed each day by SOMETHING. Yesterday, I was almost ran over by an old a*s hag in a wheelchair! I yelled, "Watch where you rollin', HAG!!!" The nerve of people. I mean, JUST BECAUSE I HAPPEN TO LIVE IN NEW YORK... never mind. I just hate people.

      Anyway, time for me to wrap this s**t up. I don't like going too into detail with my "death wishes".

Laters,
Alejandra(Ali)



   Ali closed her new diary and put it under her pillow so Doc wouldn't find it. It was still early in the morning, so Ali got up and brushed her long black hair that reached down her back. She then put on her favorite black sweatshirt that said "Ali Is Awesome" in white block letters, her dark blue skinny jeans, and her house slippers.

   "Ali-Bear!" came Doc Steven's voice from the kitchen.

   He and Ali lived in a small apartment building in New York. Ali had came down the hallway to the promise of breakfast. Doc was the best cook with his delicious bacon. Ali thought that sounded sexual, but she didn't care. Her and Doc were pretty close.

   "Hey, Stevie." Ali called him by his nickname she had given him.

   "Hey, Ali-Bear." Doc cooed as he called her affectionate nickname.

   Ali sat down to eat. Oddly, Ali never had "almost death experiences" in the apartment. This led Ali to believe Doc was some sort of Guardian Angel. Well, he DID heal her wounds whenever she got hurt badly.

   "How do you do it?" Ali asked.

   "Well, I did take cooking when I was in high school." Doc confessed.

   "I mean, how did you heal me?!" Ali snapped, "You know, when I was 12. All of them said I was to die, but you healed me. How?"

   Doc smiled, "I healed you with my tears of sadness."

   Ali glared. There was no way this quack was a doctor.

   "Did you write in that diary I bought you?" Doc asked, "Can I read it?"

   "No way!" Ali said, "A girl's diary is 'the most private thing she owns'. You can't read it!"

   "Aww..." Doc sat down and gave her the puppydog pout.

   Ali was immune to it. She just glared until he sighed and began to eat his food.

   "I gotta go to school now." Ali got up and grabbed her backpack off the coat rack.

   "Don't die on your way." Doc laughed, knowing her situation quite well.

   "Not promising." Ali rushed out the door, but as soon as she did, a tons of bricks fell right onto her head, knocking her out cold.



© 2011 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
How was it? Good? I think so. ^^ Dedicated to Ali-Kun!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is sic....

Posted 12 Years Ago


Rae

12 Years Ago

I hope it's in the good way. ^^"
Oh wow! I love Ali's looks and I love her attitude, and the way she looks at things in her own way. Plus, the diary is amazing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oooo~ So many reviews, Kasi-Chan~ No wonder though. I LOVE Ali's attitude. She is the perfect heroine. :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was great! I really enjoyed looking over this! I lol in real life when Ali was talking about almost getting killed by a wheelchair

I enjoyed the imagery and Ali's character and the interaction between Ali and Doc...I wonder if he has actual death experiences or are they something like another wheelchair lol...

Looking forward to reading the other chapters

Posted 13 Years Ago


How was it? Good? Absolutely not. It was AMAZING!!!! It kept me hooked all the way to the end. What an original character! Now I'm debating about whether or not I want to read more, because it's such awesome writing, but I'm afraid that my newest favorite character just died. I don't want her to die!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love the journal entry she wrote! Her personality is much different than most main characters. And I agree, the ending was fucked up, lol, but nevertheless interesting.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow, Doc sounds SO gay, no offense lol. I think I might like him, though. Lol, he seems like the kind of character I would eventual like, anyway. Good chapter. ^^

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
LOL i like my outfit, the ending was fucked up but funny, love the chap!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love that song! It fits a car crash scene perfectly. As for the bricks, I almost feel like tom and jerry did it.

^^ Great!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

598 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 14, 2011
Last Updated on July 14, 2011


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter Four: New Kid Chapter Four: New Kid

A Chapter by Rae