Shimeji and Kasi's Story: Part One

Shimeji and Kasi's Story: Part One

A Chapter by Rae
"

WOOT! I'm so excited for this Triple Special!!! I've already got the ending planned out for it!! So cute... T^T Anyway, enjoy part one!!

"
   "EH?!" Kasi almost fell out of her chair, "I do NOT like Shimeji!"

   "You sure?" Ali asked, "We don't mind if you do. I mean, you are pretty much the only one who flirts back with him."

   "I agree with Ali." Gaby said, "You guys seem to get along..."

   Kasi gave them icy glares that made them shiver. Somehow, the glare reminded them of Yuka...

   "Look. Stop bothering me. I have to get back to work." Kasi said.

   Gaby and Ali exchanged looks before leaving the other girl to her work.

...

   "She definitely likes him." Ali concluded.

   "How do you know?" Gaby asked.

   "Well, if Ryuu were here, he would call it 'Women's Intuition'." Ali sneered as he thought of Ryuu, "But I call it 'Fantastic Guessing'."

   Gaby laughed, "I'm going to talk to Shimeji about it. Is that ok with you?"

   "What am I? His mother?" Ali asked, "Go ahead. No one's at our dorm now except for Shimeji, so go on ahead."

   Gaby nodded as she went into room 4. She heard video game sounds coming from Shimeji's room. He DID say he was going to be playing video games. Gaby knocked quietly on his door.

   "Shimeji?" Gaby asked, "Are you in there?"

   "Yeah. Come on in." Shimeji called from behind the door.

   Gaby went in and sat next to him as he was on the floor in front on his TV. Shimeji paused the game when she sat down.

   "You need something?" Shimeji asked.

   Gaby was shocked. He didn't flirt with her. Not adding a 'babe' or 'sweet-thang' to his question was something Gaby had never thought would happen.

   "Umm... about Megumi..." Gaby began, "Do you think she might of been... 'joking' when she asked you out?"

   Shimeji's expression turned cold, kind of like Kasi's a while ago, "What do you mean? You think she doesn't like me and would only be asking me out as a joke?"

   "I d-didn't mean any harm." Gaby said quickly, "I just want you to be happy."

   "I AM happy." Shimeji growled uncharacteristically, "Now, If you will excuse me. I have to get ready, Gaby."

   Gaby was shooed from his room. She decided to just leave. If Shimeji wanted to go out with Megumi, fine, but Gaby still wanted to know Megumi's intentions.

   She opened the door to leave, but Megumi was in the doorway.

   "Gaby?" Megumi raised a brow, "What are you doing here?"

   'Crap!' Gaby mentally smacked herself for just standing there and not erasing Megumi's memory by knocking her out or something.

   "Um..." Gaby didn't know what to say.

   Megumi let herself in, moving Gaby back as she did so.

   "Gaby." Megumi smiled sinisterly, "I know why you are here, but you can't break me and Shimeji up."

   "That's not why I'm here." Gaby said sternly, "I just want to know why you wanted to go out with him in the first place."

   "He has money, I have money." Megumi said, "Why shouldn't we be together if we are both rich?"

   "There are plenty of other rich guys here." Gaby pressed, "What is your REAL reason?"

   Megumi smirked, "Kasi likes him, right? Well, Yuka and Kasi are cousins and rivals as well. Kasi did something to Yuka and Yuka is mad that Kasi simply forgot about it so I decided that if I stole her man, then they would be even."

   "That's not the only reason, is it?" Gaby knew better than to trust that lie.

   Megumi's smirk grew, "I just LOVE~ other girls' men, don't you?"

   Gaby wanted to choke Megumi out right then, "How DARE you! I'm going to tell Shimeji right away!"

   "Not so fast." Megumi said, "You tell anyone about this, and I will tell everyone that you are living in the boys dorms."

   "How did you--" Gaby began.

   "I didn't. I guessed." Megumi smirked.

   Gaby slapped her hands over her mouth. Now this... this was quite a situation.

   "Well, now that we understand each other..." Megumi smiled sinisterly again, "I'll be going out with Shimeji on our date now."

   Right on queue, Shimeji exited his room, obviously oblivious to the conversation between the two girls.

   "Gaby?" Shimeji asked, "Why are you still here?"

   "Oh she was just leaving." Megumi smiled, "Bye, Gaby."

   Gaby watched as the two walked out. Megumi threw Gaby a smirk before the door closed, leaving Gaby alone. She sunk down to her knees. What was she suppose to do now?

   "Sorry, you guys..." Gaby said to herself, "But I HAVE to tell Kasi about this."

   Gaby ran out of the dorm.

...

   Kasi watched as Shimeji and his new 'girlfriend' walked out of the hallway and start to head out of the lobby. Kasi quickly got a rubber-band and shot something at the back of Megumi's head. Megumi looked behind to find Kasi doing her work.

   "Can you wait outside for me, Shi-Kun?" Megumi asked sweetly.

   "Sure, my maiden." Shimeji went on ahead.

   Megumi turned around with a glare. She strutted over to Kasi and closed Kasi's book.

   "Whoops." Megumi smiled, "Sorry."

   "No problem." Kasi smiled back, "I was finished anyways."

   There was lightning coming from their eyes as they stared each other down.

   "You're just jealous, hag." Megumi said.

   "Of what?" Kasi asked, "Your flat chest?"

   Megumi growled, "Jealous that Shimeji would rather have my flat chest than your 'deformed' chest."

   "Shimeji likes big b***s, thank you very much." Kasi glared, "Which is why he never asked you out."

   "News flash, he's going out with me."

   "That's because he's desperate."

   "Which is why he was always flirting with you."

   "You want a fight?" Kasi jumped over the counter, "Fine. You got yourself a fight." She lunged at Megumi and the two fell to the floor with a thud.

...

   Shimeji wondered why Megumi was taking so long. He turned around to go back into the lobby. When he did, he saw Kasi on top of Megumi, punching the crap out of her face.

   "What the--?!" Shimeji immediately ran over to help. With surprising strength, he pulled Kasi off and helped Megumi up.

   "Are you ok, Meg?" Shimeji asked.

   "Does it LOOK like I'm ok?!" Megumi snapped at him.

   Shimeji glared at Kasi, "The hell were you doing?!"

   "I-I..." Kasi didn't know how to explain herself.

   Shimeji turned away to help Megumi to the hospital to make sure she was ok. Kasi stayed there, feeling a little sad.

   'Maybe I DO like Shimeji...'



© 2011 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
Dun dun dun! What's gonna happen in the next part? Who knows! Actually I do, but I won't tell you that... wait, I just did. DAMN!!! T^T

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

GO, KASI-CHAN!! KICK SOME MEGUMI A*S~! I feel so much better now that she got her a*s handed to her. Note to self: Never mess with Kasi-Chan's men. ;D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aww Megumi is so evil...I'm glad Kasi gave her the good one two. But geez all this cause Yuza has a grudge. I wonder what it was. Like Gaby noted Shimeji sure did act different this chapter. I hope Shimeji and Kasi get together

Posted 13 Years Ago


Aw, Shimeji's so mean! So unlike him! DX I hope he gets a clue, and soon. :/ Great chapter, though! XDDD I was so happy that Megumi got beaten up. I was crying tears of joy. ^^

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
ima gonna kick her a*s myself

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

534 Views
4 Reviews
Added on July 12, 2011
Last Updated on July 19, 2011


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae