Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

A Chapter by Rae
"

What is Megumi's plan? Gaby will find out in this chapter, and you, my reader, will find out as well. (Lame summary, lol) This chap will lead into the Triple Special!!! ^^

"
   Gaby had practically ran to the girls dorm building. She ran in and gasped when Yuka gave her a glare.

   "Gaby?" Yuka looked Gaby over, "Why were you so eager to get here?"

   "What do you mean?" Gaby asked innocently.

   "You ran here. I saw you."

   "Oh! Well I just wanted to... um..."

   "Look." Yuka leaned on her desk, "I know that you want to talk to Megumi, but she's not here right now. She's too busy heading over to ask Shimeji out."

   "But why does she want to ask him out?" Gaby asked, "All I want to know is why."

   "Why do YOU want to know?" Yuka asked back, "This should be none of your concern--"

   "Well it is." Gaby said, "Shimeji is my friend. So I am only looking after him."

   Yuka sighed, "I still don't get why you are so concerned about this. Megumi is a perfectly normal and sweet girl. Who she wants to go out with is none of mine, or your, concern. Even though I don't really want her to date that perverted midget, it's HER love life. Not mine."

   "Megumi is SO not sweet." Gaby scoffed.

   "Whatever." Yuka went back to reading her manga, "Go and ask Megumi if you want, but don't come crying to me when she gets violent."

   "You JUST said she was 'sweet'!" Gaby said.

   Yuka didn't answer her, so Gaby just ran back to the boys dorm building.

...

   Shimeji was still confused. Gaby's whole demeanor changed when she decided to go somewhere. This left Shimeji wondering where she went.

   "Hey, Ali." Shimeji walked up to the counter where Ali and Kasi were talking, "Where's Gaby?"

   "Why do YOU want to know?" Kasi asked, "You gonna hit on her or something?"

   "No." Shimeji said in a serious tone, which made Kasi raise a brow, "She seemed a little mad..."

   "Oh, that's because she had some 'business' with Yuka's roommate." Ali said, "There's a cat fight going on and I'm missing it!!!"

   "Eh?!" Shimeji shouted, "My sweet Gaby is going to be getting in a fight?!"

   "Shimeji." came a female voice from the entrance.

   All three of them looked to see a girl with green hair in a high ponytail.

   "I'm Shimeji." Shimeji's 'flirting mood' came on, "And who are you, my princess?"

   Kasi and Ali smacked their foreheads.

   "Can we talk somewhere in private?" the girl asked.

   "Of course, my fair maiden." Shimeji escorted the girl out.

   Ali looked to Kasi, "Who was that girl?"

   "I don't know." Kasi felt something odd in her chest, "But I don't like her."

   Ali raised a brow at her sudden cold exterior, but he left it alone. 'Women...' Ali shook his head.

...

   "My angel, what is it that you wish to talk to me about?" Shimeji asked.

   The girl giggled. She was about a few inches shorter than him, which was something Shimeji wasn't used to.

   "My name is Megumi." the girl said, "I wanted to talk to you alone because I've been wanting to ask you out for awhile now."

   "Eh?" Shimeji blinked, "You... want to ask me out?"

   Megumi nodded, "Will you go out with me, Shimeji?"

   Shimeji had never been asked out before, so his reaction was a little...

   "OH MY GOSH! REALLY?!" Shimeji practically jumped onto Megumi, who looked generally scared of his reaction.

   Shimeji saw her scared look and composed himself, "Uh... sorry for my... uh... outburst."

   "It's fine." Megumi's eye twitched slightly, but Shimeji didn't see it, "So, will you go out with me?"

   "Yes, of course!" Shimeji hugged her and spun her around.

   This was probably the greatest day of Shimeji's life. He was so happy that he forgot all about Kasi's birthday present...

...

   Gaby ran into the boys dorm lobby, not caring if anyone saw her.

   "Kasi! Ali! Did a green haired girl come in here to look for--" Gaby began.

   "--for Shimeji?" Ali finished her sentence, "Yeah. The two of them just left to talk somewhere in 'private'."

   "Damn..." Gaby sighed, "Well, I guess what's done is done. Do you think she's asking him out now?"

   Kasi laughed, "Who the hell would ask that midget out?!"

   Suddenly, Shimeji burst in and ran up to them, "You guys! Guess what! I've got a girlfriend!! WOOT!!!"

   Shimeji then proceeded to dance around like a loon, while Ali and Gaby gaped. Gaby looked at Kasi and was surprised to see such a dark look upon the bright girl's face.

   "Well, I'm going to prepare for my date tonight! Dating Sims, don't let me fail now!" Shimeji ran off to his dorm.

   Kasi watched him go with eyes burning with fire.

   "Kasi?" Gaby asked, "You ok?"

   "Why wouldn't I be?" Kasi said with ice in her voice.

   "Wait a minute..." Ali noticed it too, "Kasi..."

   "What?!" Kasi snapped at him.

   "Kasi... do you like Shimeji?"



© 2011 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
Yup. There's the tenth chap for you. Next time, the Triple Special!!! XDDD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
dont you hate it when theres a cat fight going on but you cant be there to watch

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ooooo~ Kasi-Chan likes Shimeji~ You've always liked perverts now haven't you, Kasi-Chan~ I feel a little bad for the boy. He's never had a girlfriend his entire life? That must of been a sad life indeed. :(

Posted 12 Years Ago


Loved the way you ended the chapter! I still wonder why Megumi wanted to ask Shimeji out. I wonder if its a trick to play on poor Shimeji! I hope not

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oooh goodness gracious! What a way to end a 10th chapter! :D

Your soul has been spared XD

Posted 13 Years Ago


WOOT WOOT! I so cannot wait! :DDD And I wish there was a fight, 'cause that would have been sweet, but oh well. lol Nice chapter, can't wait for the Triple Special!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

409 Views
6 Reviews
Added on July 11, 2011
Last Updated on July 19, 2011


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae