Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

A Chapter by Rae
"

Next chap is the last one til the next Triple Special!!! WOOT!! Lots of funny in this chapter!

"
   Gaby was returning to the dorm after purchasing Kasi's birthday gift. As soon as she walked into the lobby, Kasi looked up.

   "Hey, best friend." Kasi looked at the bag in Gaby's hands, "What do you have in there?"

   Gaby knew that Kasi knew what it was already, "Not until your birthday!"

   "Aw, come on!" Kasi jumped over the counter and hit the floor with her mega platform heels. It was amazing how she didn't break her ankle in those.

   "No!!" Gaby ran down the hall to the stairs.

   Kasi laughed as she ran after Gaby.

...

   Gaby was happy to be in class. She had to run from Kasi the whole time she was home to avoid her from taking the present. Even now, she had it in her bag. Kasi had the key to their dorm, so naturally she would go looking for it.

   'I don't understand. She KNOWS what it is!!' Gaby shouted mentally.

   Since Ali was still kicked out, Gaby had to, once again, sit next to Yuka. Even though, Yuka was blunt and a bit mean, she was the only other girl that Gaby knew besides Kasi(and besides Megumi, but Megumi was just too mean).

   "Hey, Yuka." Gaby said timidly, "May I sit with you again today?"

   "Sure." Yuka said, "You know, you don't have to sit with me just because your boyfriend isn't here."

   "Boyfriend?" Gaby asked, "You mean Ali? Why does everyone assume he's my boyfriend?!"

   Yuka was slightly taken aback from Gaby's outburst, but she quickly recomposed herself, "My apologies. I did not mean to upset you."

   "It's ok." Gaby laughed nervously, "It's just... lots of people have been saying that we are a couple when we aren't."

   "I see." Yuka went back to her note-taking.

   The silence was getting awkward, but Gaby was determined to start another conversation. However, it was Yuka who started the next conversation.

   "Hey, you know that 'Shimeji' kid?" Yuka asked, "The one who always flirts with people, especially girls?"

   Gaby grimaced as memories of him trying to grab her butt came into mind, "Yeah, I know him. Why?"

   "I was just wondering if you knew if he was single." Yuka said, "Is he?"

   "Oh yeah, he is." Gaby laughed on the inside.

   "Good." Yuka smiled, which was rare, and went back to notes.

   Gaby was curious as to why she asked, "Why did you ask if he was single?"

   "It really isn't any of your business." Yuka said, without looking up.

   Gaby felt a snap in her brain, "Look. I answered your questions. Now I want mine answered."

   Yuka was a little surprised, "Hm. You've got some guts. Fine. I'll tell you. Only because you told me my answers. Megumi wants to know why he is single."

   "Why does she want to know?" Gaby asked another question.

   Yuka glared, "She wants to go out with him."

   "Why?" Gaby was now generally worried for that 'poor' girl.

   "No more answers." Yuka said, "Two for two." She went back to her notes without speaking to Gaby again the rest of the time.

...

   As soon as Gaby got home, she was pounced upon by Shimeji.

   "So, you get the goods?" Shimeji asked.

   "What are we doing?! Buying drugs?!" Gaby pushed him away, "What the hell do you mean?!"

   "Did Kasi tell you what she wanted for her birthday?!" Shimeji asked impatiently.

   "No. She knew that you wanted the information." Gaby said.

   "Damn." Shimeji sighed, "She's so freaking smart!!!"

   "Oh, hey..." Gaby wanted to tell him about the whole 'Megumi' thing, but she wasn't sure if she should.

   "What's up, babe?" Shimeji smirked and put his arm around her, "You wanna go out with me or something?"

   Gaby gave him a punch in the stomach, "Never mind. I'm not telling you now."

   "Gaby-Tan~!" Shimeji grabbed a hold of her leg, "I was only kidding~!"

   Gaby sighed, "I need to go somewhere." Gaby then promptly walked out the door, leaving Shimeji confused.

...

   Kasi was simply waiting for the next person to walk in through the lobby doors. She had been wanting to do this prank forever, and she was finally going to do it, out of boredom anyway. She spotted Ali coming up and got ready.

   "Ali is walking through the lobby door." Kasi said as Ali walked through.

   "Hey, Kasi." Ali waved.

   "Ali waves and greets Kasi as he walks in." Kasi smirked.

   Ali stopped in his tracks, "What the--"

   "Ali is now aware that Kasi is narrating his life." Kasi said in a monotone voice.

   "Kasi, what the hell are you doing?!"

   "Ali yells violently as Kasi. Kasi is now too scared to say anything back. The only thing she can do is keep narrating his life."

   "Kasi. Stop."

   "Ali apparently wants Kasi to stop narrating his life."

   "Dude! Shut up!!!" Ali yelled.

An Hour Later

   "Ali is STILL not amused with Kasi's life narrating." Kasi continued, "Ali looks as if he is about to attack Kasi."

   "THAT'S IT!!!" Ali lunged for her.

   "I'll stop! I'll stop!!" Kasi ducked under her desk, "I was only trying to make you laugh. You are so uptight, Ali-Kun..."

   Ali huffed, "I don't laugh at stupid things."

   Kasi pouted, "You're no fun. Shimeji would of laughed."

   "That's because Shimeji is an idiot--" Ali stopped when he saw Gaby stomp by.

   "Hey, Gabz!" Kasi said, "Where are you going?"

   "To the girls dorm." Gaby said without turning back, "I have some business with Yuka's roommate, Megumi."

   "Is there gonna be a fight?!" Ali asked, "I wanna come if there is!"

   Gaby didn't answer him. She was on a warpath. Why did Megumi want to go out with Shimeji? Gaby had to find out.



© 2016 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
Just did an average of how many words I write per chapter: 1,021 words per chap. At least it's over 1,000. If it falls below that, THEN I'm going to be pissed. Lol. And I know it's a short chap, but the Triple Special is coming up so I need to gather lots of ideas for it. ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I don't like Yuka OR Megumi. Both of them can jump off a cliff and die~ :) The world would be so much happier without them. And of course, Kasi would narrate someone's life for hours, especially Ali's. I wonder how Ali could take that for a whole hour~ :P

Posted 12 Years Ago


lol this chapter made me laugh. I really like Shimeji...I was also cracking up how Kasi was still narrating for over an hour! Why didnt Ali just simply walk away lol

Hmm I'm wondering why Megumi wants a pervert like Shimeji anyway? Cant wait to find out!

Posted 13 Years Ago


"What are we doing?! Buying drugs?!"

LOL XD

Posted 13 Years Ago


Dude, that would be so cool if there was a fight. Seriously, I want a fight now. XDDD Lol, nice chapter, as usual. ^^

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
lol im pretty sure a fight is coming


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

488 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 10, 2011
Last Updated on June 7, 2016


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae