Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

A Chapter by Rae
"

I haven't decided if I want Yuka to be a main character or not. ^^" I'll decide later though.

"
   Ali had been kicked out of class... again. This time, however, the professor "kindly" asked Ali to stay away from class for a week. So Gaby's lecture buddy was going to be away for a whole week.

   Gaby had entered the class, not knowing where she was going to sit. She didn't like the idea of being a loner for a whole week.

   'I need some friends other than the guys...' Gaby thought. She looked around and saw a familiar face. She saw the girls dorm manager sitting in a seat all by herself, with no one around her. Gaby knew it was her because she remembered the long strawberry blonde hair in a ponytail tied with a red ribbon, pale skin, scary green eyes, red lipstick, and unfriendly face.

   "Hello." Gaby approached her with a friendly smile.

   Yuka, Gaby remembered her name being, looked up at her with her searing glare.

   "Hello." came Yuka's reply. It was a simple greeting that didn't match with her face at all.

   "Yuka, right?" Gaby asked, "Might I sit with you?"

   "Go ahead." Yuka said, "No one sits by me anyway."

   Gaby took a seat next to the girl. The rest of the time was silent, other than the professor making his lecture.

   After class, Gaby caught up with Yuka.

   "Hey, Yuka." Gaby waved, "Where are you headed to?"

   "Back to the girls dorms." Yuka said with a straight face.

   "Oh, I see..." Gaby didn't know what else to say, "Hey, maybe we can hang out later?"

   Yuka raised a brow, the only reaction that Gaby had seen on the other girl's face, "You want... to hang out... with me?"

   "Yeah." Gaby nodded, "Is that ok?"

   "I guess..." Yuka seemed generally surprised that someone has shown interest in her.

   Gaby felt a little bad that she only tried to get to know Yuka after Ali got kicked out of class. Yuka seemed like a girl who didn't have many friends and who liked to keep to herself a lot. It reminded Gaby of her years in high school back in America. Now, Gaby had the guys to keep her company on a daily basis so reverting back to her old self would probably be impossible.

   "We can hang out today... if you want." Yuka said.

   "Sure!" Gaby piped, "I'll come by when you get off of work."

   "Ok." Yuka agreed, "Come by around 8. I'm in room 5."

   Gaby raised a brow. That room sounded familiar. Why did it sound so familiar?

   "Ok!" Gaby and Yuka went back to their dorms.

...

   "What?!" Ali and Ryuu shouted, "You are going to hang out with Yuka instead of us?!"

   Gaby coward down, "I-I'm sorry!!!"

   Ali sighed, "Well I could see her not wanting to hang with Ryuu, but I'm so awesome! Why not hang with me?!"

   "'Awesome'?!" Ryuu scoffed, "I have more awesomeness in my left a*s cheek than you have in your whole body!"

   With that, Ali and Ryuu began to fist fight. Typical men.

   "I think it's a good idea." Kyo said, "Gaby-Tan needs more 'girlfriends' in her life. I mean, she is surrounded by men 24/7."

   "True..." both Ali and Ryuu stopped fighting and sighed.

   Gaby smiled, "Thanks, Kyo. I love all you guys, but a friend who's a girl, other than Kasi, will do me some good."

   "I guess." Ali said, "Or was this all because I got kicked out of class for a week and left you alone?"

   "That too." Gaby laughed, "Well, I got to go. It's almost 8. See ya guys later!"

   "Good luck." all the guys said in unison as Gaby ran out of the dorm.

...

   Somehow, it felt so right to be roaming inside the girls dorm. Maybe it was because Gaby WAS a girl. And she didn't have to sneak around to get into a dorm either.

   Gaby reached room 5, which still sounded familiar to her. She knocked a few times and waited for the door to open.

   A girl with strange green hair that was tied into a high ponytail answered the door.

   "Hello." Gaby said nervously, "I'm Gaby. I'm here to see Yuka."

   "Oh!" the girl smiled, "She's inside. Come in! Come in! Yuka never has visitors, so this is exciting for me too!"

   Gaby still felt rather awkward, " So... room 5? This room sounds familiar to me..."

   Yuka, who came out of the kitchen area to join the two girls, said, "That's because Megumi here took your spot in this room."

   The green haired girl, Megumi, gasped, "Eh?! Really?!"

   Gaby just stared blankly at Yuka, "'Took my spot'?"

   Yuka nodded, "Yes. An hour before you came, we gave Megumi the spot because her father offered to pay more for the room than you did. Of course, you'll get your money back."

   This angered Gaby. How could they do something like this?! Gaby had been working her butt off since elementary because she's not rich like the brat who took her room.

   "So I took your room?" Megumi looked at Gaby, "Well, you win some, you lose some, right?"

   "Yeah." Gaby faked a smile.

   "That reminds me." Yuka pulled out her book that she used to record student files, "I need to know where you are living now so I can record it and give it to the school board."

   Gaby froze. She couldn't possibly tell her that she was living in the boys dorm or Kasi would get fired and the boys would get in serious trouble. Gaby was about to answer when her cell phone went off.

   Gaby looked at her phone and said, "Sorry, but I have to take this."

   "No problem." Yuka said.

   Gaby ran off to the bathroom and answered her phone, "Hey, Kasi!"

   "Hey, Gabz." Kasi greeted her over the phone, "Where are you, kiddo? I went by the dorm, but you weren't there."

   "I am hanging with a girl named Yuka. You know, the girls dorm manager." Gaby explained, "Anyway, I need your help!"

   "With what?" Kasi asked.

   "Yuka is asking where I live now..." Gaby said, "What should I tell her?"

   "Just tell her that you are currently living with me at my apartment." Kasi smiled, "They have my information so they don't have to ask you for it."

   "Really?!" Gaby exclaimed, "Thank you, Kasi-Chan!"

   "No problem." Kasi laughed, "If they ask why, just say that we are good friends and I was your back-up if something went wrong with the dorms."

   "Ok." Gaby nodded, "Thank you again, Kasi."

   "Of course." Kasi said, "See you later then, Gabz."

   "See ya." Gaby hung up. She then got out of the bathroom and returned to where the other girls were.

   "Sorry to keep you waiting." Gaby apologized.

   "It's fine." Yuka said, "Now, about your living arrangements..."

   "I live with Kasi Lindsey, the boys dorm manager."



© 2011 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
Kasi to the rescue! Lol. Good thing Kasi called when she did, huh? Or else Gaby would of had to improvise, and that would of been a disaster. XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

["'Awesome'?!" Ryuu scoffed, "I have more awesomeness in my left a*s cheek than you have in your whole body!"] Kasi-Chan~ Did you have to put this line in here? It made me laugh so hard I also spit out my Pepsi~ :O

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
yuka your such a bitchy c**k face!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Sweet chapter! Kasi to save the day! But the way you ended it makes me think something is going to happen with her response

Posted 13 Years Ago


YUKA!!!! YOU....YOU....YOU.....BAD WORD!!!!

"Well I could see her not wanting to hang with Ryuu, but I'm so awesome! Why not hang with me?!"

Again, I LOL'ED really hard XDD

Posted 13 Years Ago


Yay~! XD It was a cool chapter. Lol, can't wait for the next chapter! Post it soon!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

533 Views
5 Reviews
Added on July 3, 2011
Last Updated on July 19, 2011


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae